Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2015 7:37 pm  #1

Manifesting is like building a house

I think manifesting is like building a brick house. As you continue to have positive thoughts, feelings, and beliefs, you will continue to lay down bricks for your dream house. When you do the opposite, you are removing the bricks.

In a nutshell, you will only be able to build your house if you continue to lay down bricks otherwise you will be stuck with an incomplete house.

I'm definitely building my dream house! So don't be sad. Rather enjoy life and be happy as you build this wonderful dream home for you, your special person, and your kids!!

11/28/2015 12:11 am  #2

Re: Manifesting is like building a house

Do you guys agree with this? Are you building your beautiful home?

11/28/2015 12:45 am  #3

Yes I'm building my dream home !

11/28/2015 1:06 am  #4

Yes that's a lovely nice simple way of putting it. . our houses will be fantastic

11/28/2015 1:25 am  #5

Love2758 and allgood, your houses are going to be filled with lots of love, happiness, laugher, and smiling children!

11/28/2015 1:33 am  #6

Yes I like this. Lets see some wonderful houses

11/28/2015 2:12 am  #7

Cheer wrote:

Yes I like this. Lets see some wonderful houses

😃

11/28/2015 8:15 am  #8

I'm working on it.  I feel like this time around, I'm removing less and less bricks, if that makes any sense.

11/28/2015 10:30 am  #9

PhillyGirl wrote:

I'm working on it.  I feel like this time around, I'm removing less and less bricks, if that makes any sense.

That makes complete sense and I'm happy to hear that!!

11/28/2015 11:04 am  #10

This is true. I made a post on here about this before. I'll copy and post it below. This is why shouldn't expect immediate results. It can happen but don't lose doubt if it doesn't. That just means your desires are on the way. Even though the article is talking about "love spells" it's no different than LOA or prayer. Your setting an intention and putting it out in the universe. So, once you get the ball rolling you have to keep the MOMENTUM  by being disciplined so you can manifest what you want.

Casting a real love spell that works is like building a house. Imagine for a moment that you are homeless, living in the forest, sleeping rough on the ground. You want to build a proper house, and it’s not going to happen over night.

You start by clearing the ground of trees, shrubs, rocks, and getting the surface level. Then you dig out some foundations and fill them with concrete. At the end of the first step, you are clearly better off than you were previously. Now you can sleep on a solid insulated dry floor. But you don’t yet have a house.

The next step is to build the walls. By the time those are up, your situation is again considerably better than before. Now you are largely sheltered from the wind, and from animals that roam the land at night. But you still don’t have a house. Even though the article is referencing to "love spells" it's no different than LOA or prayer. Your setting an intention and putting it out in the universe but once you get momentum you got to keep the ball rolling. 

Now you can put on a roof. This is a big step forward. You are now entirely sheltered from the elements, and secure. Even now though, you’re not done. You need to fit out the inside, add rooms, put in plumbing and electrics, decorate.

Now imagine that instead of doing each of these steps one immediately after the other, you left huge gaps between them. You laid the foundations, then left them for six months. A severe frost could cause them to crack, wasting that hard work. What about the walls? If left without a roof for any length of time, water would get in and eventually erode them. Your building efforts would have been in vain.

Casting love spells is the same. You start with a strong foundation, and you work up from there, adding layers of emotion, building stronger love within the person you desire.

But if you start a spell, then stop the “construction”, your foundations will crack and disintegrate. If you don’t maintain the emotional energy and strengthen the spell, your efforts will be in vain. 

Here is the link to the article: http://lovespellsmagazine.com/2012/10/building-love-spell-energy/

Last edited by ionenabillion (11/28/2015 11:20 am)

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

Board footera