Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2015 5:08 am  #1

M I doing right ??

Heyy !!
it's been a week I have not been active , was suppa busy with my brothers wedding and my exams !!
In this week I have  totally been busy with dancing , doing making , shopping and making my brothers wedding memorable
but the most weirdest thing in this wedding was I have got close to my best friend !! he had feelings for me and so I had reduced talking to him , but now bcos of the wedding we again became good friends like before !! We talk 24/7 my aim to get my love adu back is still same but my best friend keeps me diverted !! I am happy and was so busy these days that I actuly had no time to think about adu or to visualize him !! I was just enjoying and yaa ofcose  I did think for few seconds that wish it was my and aduz wedding !!
My bestie  is keeping me suppa happy and diverted we keep on clicking pictures , and playing prank on each other and going on drive etc , I do think about him , miss him it's just a soft corner think for him I gss but by heart I just love my adu
but will this give wrong signals to universe ???
M I doing wrong getting involved in him and just being diverted and not thinking at all about adu ??
I love adu I want him back !! but may be bcos today he is not there so my bestie has come in my life to keep me happy and never make me feel lonely ..
just don't know if this is my over thinking or my reality check that how desperate before I ussed to be for adu and today even if he is not around me , I miss him but I am not needy .. I am happy !!

Adu loves Jui a lot , and they are back together forever !!!Β 

11/23/2015 7:48 am  #2

Re: M I doing right ??

I think it's great! If you're doing whatever you can to feel good as much as you can, not even just about your love but about everything, then you're on the right track! X

11/23/2015 9:19 am  #3

Hi .. I am going through a similar situation, I'm trying to attract a specific person, but on the way I met again with an old boyfriend, and we are talking daily and flirting. The (my ex boyfriend) has a girlfriend, and that stops me a little, so I got him only as a friend. Communicate with him makes me happy and makes me forget a little that my love is not with me at this time.

However, I maintain my desire to be with my specific person, but with him there is no progress.

With this situation I have a mess in my head, and not to do, if you give up on my desire and take this new path or persevere although I see that there is no progress.

11/23/2015 9:31 am  #4

I think you should enjoy the social interaction that comes from this situation. . as iv mentioned before I'm casually dating a new girl and it gets me out and keeps me active . I know my true love and I are aligning closer everyday but I see nothing wrong with enjoying yourself in the mean time as long as your straight with that person .

11/23/2015 12:30 pm  #5

If you are dating some one, then you would think about that person then how shall universe help you with what you want , as I have read , universe works according to your thought ..

Adu loves Jui a lot , and they are back together forever !!!Β 

Board footera