Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2023 4:04 am  #1

Using the LoA to change your skills

Hi all,

Hope everybody is doing well!

I recently noticed one of my biggest block when it comes to manifesting an SP... which is that I'm insecure about not being well-spoken and smart enough.

Admittedly, I was pretty lazy when it comes to reading books when I was younger and had a tendency to be comfortable in the same boring daily routine for the last almost 10 years. I struggle with contributing to conversations and rather stay quiet as I don't want to say anything stupid.

Do you have any recommendation how I can change this fast? I was thinking about revision first but I have never tried that technique and don't even know how to visualize effectively.... I mean, shall I see myself reading books and gaining knowledge in the past? :-D

Is there anything else I could do... any other technique? I feel like the only one I've been recommended so far ("seeing someone I trust giving me a compliment of how much I have improved and how well-spoken I am now") is something I can't really connect with!.

Help please :-)

8/14/2023 6:24 pm  #2

Re: Using the LoA to change your skills

It's totally normal to have those feelings of not being well-spoken or smart enough sometimes. We all have insecurities and you can still manifest THE best.

First things first, take a deep breath and remember that you're way more capable than you might think.

Your willingness to grow and improve is already a big step forward. So what if you haven't been a bookworm in the past? You can start now, even if it's a little step at a time. Pick up a book that genuinely interests you – it doesn't have to be a dense academic one – something you'd love to explore.

When it comes to conversations, remember that you don't always have to say something mind-blowing. Just sharing your thoughts, even if they're simple, can spark great discussions. We're all learning, and nobody knows everything. Plus, being a good listener is just as important as being a good speaker. So, focus on really hearing others, and that's half the battle won.

And about that "revision" technique – sure, it sounds a bit funny at first, but why not give it a shot? Imagine yourself confidently speaking up and contributing to conversations. See yourself reading books and feeling excited about gaining knowledge. It might feel a little strange at the beginning, but over time, your mind might just get on board with this positive imagery. Try it out and experiment for yourself. See how it feels.

I know the compliment thing might sound a bit distant, but how about trying this? Imagine a close friend or someone you admire telling you how impressed they are with your improved communication skills. Feel the happiness and pride that comes with it. It's all about getting your mind used to the idea of being more confident and well-spoken. This can be done as simple ideas in your mind instead of sitting down to visualize which may seem stressful or confusing. Try to simple ponder ideas and feelings.

Remember, this journey is about progress, not perfection. Small steps each day will add up, and you'll be surprised at how much you've grown. You've got this!

Sending tons of love xxoo
Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/16/2023 4:17 am  #3

Re: Using the LoA to change your skills

Thank you very much for your answer, Veronica!Β 

Board footera