Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2015 3:13 pm  #1

Magical signs

Hi all Β 

I've been browsing the forum for a while and you all seem so amazing, reading all your posts has helped me SO MUCH! I was having a bad vibe day today and I said OK universe if he's getting closer to coming back to me send me a sign, send me some 1111111s! or send me some feathers!Β 

I just noticed i'm the 111th member of this forum....

So if anyone else is looking for a sign from the universe today that something amazing is about to happen, I'm here to serve as one for you Β 

x

11/18/2015 7:00 pm  #2

Re: Magical signs

Thanks rose 

11/18/2015 7:36 pm  #3

You are a very lucky member!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜πŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/18/2015 7:56 pm  #4

That's great! Welcome to the forum!

11/18/2015 11:29 pm  #5

Thank you Rose!Β 

~ Love knows no distance... ~

11/19/2015 2:18 am  #6

Wow! I read this and then said "i will take her sign" ...then my phone was on 5:55 and I got goosebumps, then my bff rang st after (as I was posting this) and told me "i got some new cards today and they do yes and no answers...andI asked them if you would succeed with all this law of attraction stuff and they said...yes" she had been trying to pull the yes card all day, this was the first time she pulled it!  lol ! Xxx

11/19/2015 2:36 am  #7

Samiles wrote:

Wow! I read this and then said "i will take her sign" ...then my phone was on 5:55 and I got goosebumps, then my bff rang st after (as I was posting this) and told me "i got some new cards today and they do yes and no answers...andI asked them if you would succeed with all this law of attraction stuff and they said...yes" she had been trying to pull the yes card all day, this was the first time she pulled it!  lol ! Xxx

I have that deck too. Its my fav one.

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/19/2015 4:23 am  #8

Yay!!! Makes me so happy to read all this! Yesterday I was feeling a little down at others having breakthroughs and signs and success, then I thought what if others signs are the universe sending me signs too? Because we each attract every little thing! So now every good thing that happens for others I'm gonna try to jump on their rainbow and share some of the magic and love too. X

11/19/2015 4:28 am  #9

rosetinted wrote:

Yay!!! Makes me so happy to read all this! Yesterday I was feeling a little down at others having breakthroughs and signs and success, then I thought what if others signs are the universe sending me signs too? Because we each attract every little thing! So now every good thing that happens for others I'm gonna try to jump on their rainbow and share some of the magic and love too. X

Β 
This is SO beautiful xx

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/19/2015 5:32 am  #10

rosetinted wrote:

Wow! I was trying out experiment #2 in the 'Come Manifesting' thread and I asked to see unicorns and rainbows... and Rosetinted you mentioned 'Rainbow'!!

Wheeeeee!!!!
Β 

~ Love knows no distance... ~

Board footera