Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2015 6:07 am  #111

Re: Come manifesting!

Allgood wrote:

That's amazing Debbie. I just came across this post last night so I'm doing experiment 1. I'm excited to see what gift will bring me

Go for it!  I've just manifested another 222.They keep coming in.

11/19/2015 2:52 am  #112

I hope you love red balloons and purple feathers. I chose pink cars, and I still see them all day every day!  I LOVE it,  I blow a kiss to the Universe for acknowledging me..  or winking at me 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

11/19/2015 2:55 am  #113

I did experiment #1 last week... and the day itself my friend gave me 2 beautiful dresses. 
I didn't expect it and was very grateful )

I am doing experiment #2 today. I want to see unicorns and rainbows. 

~ Love knows no distance... ~

11/19/2015 3:15 am  #114

I also did unicorns one day,  and my daughter left her plastic unicorn on my pillow the next evening 😍

Feel it in your soul..

11/19/2015 5:28 am  #115

Cherished wrote:

I also did unicorns one day, and my daughter left her plastic unicorn on my pillow the next evening 😍

Hahahaha!!!

I want to challenge the universe in many ways

~ Love knows no distance... ~

11/19/2015 12:16 pm  #116

Cherished wrote:

I hope you love red balloons and purple feathers. I chose pink cars, and I still see them all day every day! I LOVE it, I blow a kiss to the Universe for acknowledging me.. or winking at me 😊

Well I tried manifesting green cars one time and they did pop up everywhere. The funny thing is that I did read on the forum about your pink cars manifesting and almost instantly a friend of mine and I were sitting looking at the street view from my window when suddenly he exclaimed "look at that car over there! It's the colour of bubble gum!" And I thought "Oh, that's because of Cherished!" Lol. 

Last edited by Debbie (11/19/2015 12:34 pm)

12/14/2015 6:57 pm  #117

Bumping for those who requested💜😊

Feel it in your soul..

12/15/2015 9:32 am  #118

What I have noticed in doing these experiments is that I get a time lag sometimes. Like several of them turned up, but even after the 72 hours was up, I found things were still manifesting repeatedly - especially the 222.

About 10 days ago I sent my neighbour, Inés, a telepathic message to come and knock on my door. Right now Inés isn't staying in her flat because she is at her daughter's home for a while. Well, the 72 hours passed and nothing happened. I just shrugged and figured that my experiment hadn't worked this time. But then a couple of days later I was coming up the stairs to my front door, and I found Inés was there talking to my aunt.  Having already manifested one song already, I decided to manifest hearing the Jackson Five's "ABC". That came up on the tv about 5 days later. So it all happened, but just not within the time-frame I had set.

12/15/2015 10:03 am  #119

It seems nice. Let me try this experiment. 

I have always seen us forever in love with each other.

1/29/2016 7:14 pm  #120

Bumping!!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera