Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2022 1:49 pm  #1

no contact in work place

Hi, I am new to this forum, I am glad that I am here.Β 

about my situation.Β 
I developed feelings for my supervisoring colleagues, and we work in the same office .Β 
it started 2 years ago, when I have to leave for working in another unit for 6 months, he started to changes his respond/ behaviour to me and its clearly he had feelings for me.Β 
He's a shy and quite conservative person. during that 6 months, he tried to hold my hand while at work, but as I was too shocked, and so I was unable to given an respond.Β 
After 6 months, I came back and I start doing PW/ BWD visualization, at first, it looked like we will developed into a lover relationship, at one point, he indirectly tested me , if I would want to be with him as well.Β 

but we were constantly in contact and I couldnt resist the idea of letting him know I care about him.Β 

another 6 months later ( so its last month ), i just learnt that he may need to change to another unit, so we would be no longer in the same office / workplace, so not seeing each other often or may not even got a chance.Β 
so I tell him how I feel via text, sensing theres some resistent from him.
then he texted " we are colleagues. take care"

a bit divastrated, i think i screw it up a bit.Β 
reflecting on it, its because I keep contacting and also, when I visualize, I take into account on the way he would act, rather than the way I desire him to act.Β 

so with that message , I do cut the cord,Β  I try to treat him as a colleagues for real, and let it go, let things evolve themselves in the future.Β 

start over again.Β 

right now , I am trying to raise my vibration, since I still feel insecure, when I visualise, I know that, I stilll need to raise my energy level, and I try to reflect on the kind of relationship I desire with my lover before engaging in further visualisation.Β 

the decision on whether he need to change office is not yet confirmed, but I still need to see him a lot in office.Β 

just wonder, if any of you have experience with that ? practicing "no contact" with a colleague that you cannot advoid seeing.Β 

if I adhere to the rule, try not to make unneccessary contact, only allow contact when work required, look positive and neutral as possible without revealing desire, would that workΒ  ?

need advice, cos he is my supervisor, I can't avoid taking to him for any work related decision i have made.Β 
Β 

4/07/2023 8:11 am  #2

Re: no contact in work place

Welcome to the forum!Β 

No contact really just means to let that person lead the way.

It's ok if you see this person.Β  That doesn't violate no contact.

Be your amazing self in a work related situation.

It sounds like you instinctually already made the right choice.

Remember you know in your heart how to do this, so trust in yourself.

Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera