Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2022 6:37 pm  #1

My Collection of Self Love and Self Care Activities

Self-love and wellness are so important, and it's vital to maintain mental and physical health.
I recently accomplished the self-care challenge by What's Good? which involves different self-care activities to complete every day.
Watch the video below:

Since then, I have been trying to keep up with taking care of myself. I thought I'd share some of my favorite activities.

1. Listening to Guided Meditation
I absolutely LOVE to start my day with meditation. Here are my favorite guided meditations to listen to:
- Connect to Higher Self Guided Meditation
- Wealth Meditation
- I Am Beautiful Meditation

2. Yoga Practice
Yoga is such a good stretch and workout that leaves me feeling energized and stress-free. I usually just follow yoga videos on YouTube, and I practice on a yoga mat (from My Peace of Mindfulness) in my living room. Try not to overcomplicate it, and start with beginner poses.

3. Journaling for Gratitude and Manifesting
I write in my self-care/self-love journal every day. Sometimes I have a lot to say, sometimes I have a few lines. But, consistency and self-reflection is key! It really helps to keep me grounded and focus on improving myself. Here are some self-care bullet journal ideas and self-care journal prompts if you're getting started.

4. Beauty & Skincare Routine (Pampering)
This has to be one of my favorite things to do now. At least twice a week, I prioritize my self-care with a pampering night. Here are a few things I like to follow:
- Self Care Shower Routine
- How to Have a Glow Up in a Week
- Beginner Basic Skincare Routine

I'll add more activities soon. But for now, I wish you good health and happiness. Please, remember to put yourself first regularly and practice self-love. Namaste x

3/31/2023 12:21 pm  #2

Re: My Collection of Self Love and Self Care Activities

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera