Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2018 6:32 pm  #1

My Journey To A Better Me

Hello, I'm Lotus.

I'm a new user but I'm not new to the forums, really. If that makes sense lol Anyways, I'm trying to apply many of the teachings I've learned here to my life.. well not many just Neville's.

I'm really grateful for posts from Fizzy, Cynthia, and Sanshi especially. 

So Idk what I'll be doing here but I guess I'll write once in a while and ask questions and keep you guys posted!

9/19/2018 6:57 pm  #2

Re: My Journey To A Better Me

Hi Lotus

Wow, thanks for mentioning me! Going straight to Neville’s teachings will save you a lot of time and confusion. Welcome to the forum!

9/19/2018 7:52 pm  #3

fizzy wrote:

Hi Lotus

Wow, thanks for mentioning me! Going straight to Neville’s teachings will save you a lot of time and confusion. Welcome to the forum!

Hi Lotus,

Thanks for mentioning me, too, and I second what fizzy said about Neville's teachings. They're all you need to know.  I'll try to reply to your private message by tomorrow. Welcome!

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/19/2018 8:45 pm  #4

fizzy wrote:

Hi Lotus

Cynthia wrote:

Hi Lotus,

Thanks for mentioning me, too, and I second what fizzy said about Neville's teachings. They're all you need to know.  I'll try to reply to your private message by tomorrow. Welcome!

No, thank you both! I Pm'ed you both as well for more clarification on some minor things.
I don't think you guys have any idea. I literally have over 15+ pages on my word document with your replies to others on the forum.. and I read over them and it has really helped. Thanks for the welcome!

This whole journey is most likely going to be unnecessary now... because I'm soo close to grasping and understanding that I honestly might not even come up the forums anymore.. unless to help. LOL. crazy!

I was in a different state when I wrote this journal, but now in this new state... it honestly doesn't have any purpose for me... LOL

9/19/2018 11:50 pm  #5

Lotusx wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Hi Lotus

Cynthia wrote:

Hi Lotus,

No, thank you both! I Pm'ed you both as well for more clarification on some minor things.
I don't think you guys have any idea. I literally have over 15+ pages on my word document with your replies to others on the forum.. and I read over them and it has really helped. Thanks for the welcome!

This whole journey is most likely going to be unnecessary now... because I'm soo close to grasping and understanding that I honestly might not even come up the forums anymore.. unless to help. LOL. crazy!

I was in a different state when I wrote this journal, but now in this new state... it honestly doesn't have any purpose for me... LOL

Wow! That means a lot to me to be appreciated and respected like that. Thank you for saying that, and I'm happy I could help you.  That's the only reason why I do this - to help people learn about conscious creation and point them in the right direction, which always leads to Neville, who was the master at this and made it his life's work to teach it to other people.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/20/2018 1:20 am  #6

What a positive thread for a Thursday morning!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/20/2018 6:23 am  #7

The title of this thread alone made me happy. Best of luck in your journey .

2/16/2023 1:45 pm  #8

Hope the journey is continuing to go well! Sounds like you are really getting the hang of things. 

Board footera