Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2022 11:43 am  #11

Re: Angel numbers or numbers I manifest?

One day, I was meditating on my life path and what I wanted to achieve. Suddenly, a series of numbers began to flash before my eyes. At first, I didn't think much of it, but then I realized that these were angel numbers!

I later did someΒ research on angel numbers and discovered that they are often used as a way for the angels to communicate with us. Each number has a specific meaning, and when we see certain numbers repeatedly, it can be a sign that the angels are trying to send us a message.

For me, the angel numbers that I saw were 11:11, 222, and 333. After doing some research, I discovered that these numbers are often associated with manifesting our desires.

Seeing the number 11:11 is a sign that we are aligning with our highest selves and our deepest desires. It's a reminder to stay positive and focused on what we want to achieve.

The number 222 is a sign of balance and harmony. It's a reminder to stay aligned with our highest good and to maintain a positive attitude.

The number 333 is a sign of protection and guidance. It's a reminder that the angels are always with us, supporting and guiding us on our journey.

These angel numbers have been a powerful reminder for me to stay focused on my goals and to remain positive about achieving them. I am grateful for the guidance of the angels, and I know that they are helping me to manifest my deepest desires. Thank you, angels!

Last edited by angelfarque1234 (5/16/2022 11:44 am)

9/30/2022 12:54 pm  #12

Re: Angel numbers or numbers I manifest?

I think that numbers are symbols – and symbols have meanings. If you believe in synchronicity then you believe that there is something sacred happening behind the scenes - that are there no random coincidences. It just matters if you believe. Theresa Caputo, the Long Island Medium, talks about this a lot. She'll mention something small, like a white rose, and people she is reading for will be like - Oh my God, my mom had a white rose pin. I truly believe in this stuff.

Board footera