Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2021 10:42 pm  #1

Changing mindsets- customer service

Hi! So i work in customer service and i used to think to myself things like “oh god i wonder how mean people would be today” and they would be so mean!

Well today i choose you flip that script. I thought “i wonder how wonderful today will be!” “They want to make your job easy”, “i love my job. I’m happy to be here” and just with those few things i said to myself- the day was WONDERFUL! Not only were my sales larger than normal, but customers were nice, and my boss even bought me lunch!

I’m thrilled!

8/11/2021 11:09 pm  #2

Re: Changing mindsets- customer service

These are all good examples of everyone is you pushed out. It's no different with your SP, so apply the same principle to him. Why do you need permission to contact him? You are already in contact with him, so cutting him off makes no sense. It's important not to give a negative meaning to what seems to be less recent contact from him and not to react to that. It means nothing unless you give a meaning to it, so if you are going to attach a meaning to it make it a positive one that is bringing you closer together. In fact, I would see this whole experience with the ill person as bringing you closer together.

Last edited by Cynthia (8/11/2021 11:10 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/11/2021 11:26 pm  #3

I meant to say that those are also good examples of the law of assumption.

8/11/2021 11:30 pm  #4

Hey Cynthia thank you! I appreciate the feed back. I actually have never heard of the law of assumption! So by what your suggest is taking this as a positive? Such as a “he may be away but he’s missing me”, “he wants to talk to me right now”, etc?

8/11/2021 11:38 pm  #5

Samantharose27 wrote:

Hey Cynthia thank you! I appreciate the feed back. I actually have never heard of the law of assumption! So by what your suggest is taking this as a positive? Such as a “he may be away but he’s missing me”, “he wants to talk to me right now”, etc?

Yes, absolutely. Affirm everything you want your relationship to be no matter what outward appearances may look like. You don't have to believe your affirmations, but you do have to persist with them. Another good method is to imagine the end result as though it is happening right now, not in the future. That is living in the end.

8/11/2021 11:46 pm  #6

Thank you so much Cynthia! I appreciate your advise. Can’t wait to tell you my awesome results 💓 it won’t be long

8/11/2021 11:54 pm  #7

Samantharose27 wrote:

Thank you so much Cynthia! I appreciate your advise. Can’t wait to tell you my awesome results 💓 it won’t be long

Please do. I'll be looking forward to it.

8/14/2021 11:34 pm  #8

i spent a lot of yesterday correcting my inner story. When I’d be like
“I’m annoying to my sp” instead i went “my sp wants to hear from me. He values me. He thinks I’m beautiful”

i called him on my way home from work and he answered on the second ring. I spent pretty much entire evening with him. It was filled with a lot of compliments like “you’re so pretty”- which isn’t common but it’s rare when he’s sober, and he was.  We even fell asleep on FaceTime. It’s cute because he always wakes up a bit before his alarm and shuts off the call so it doesn’t wake me.

he put in his 2 weeks at his job today so soon he will be having weekends off. So it’s safe to say i think he will come visit me soon 💓

3/20/2022 6:36 am  #9

Thanks for proving additional info

Board footera