Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2018 7:03 pm  #91

Re: GOT MY MAN BACK :)

Cynthia wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

​I stopped feeling sorry for myself and really worked on loving myself. EVERYDAY I write gratitude lists, affirmations, I visualize 3 times again and I do RS everyday. I told myself his 'new relationship' wasn't real and it was just a rebound and it was. He told me that when we met up I knew deep down in my heart of hearts that he still had feelings for me. It didn't feel right us not being together. We're soul mates. I remained positive and I really focused on my thoughts and learnt how to control them. Whenever a negative thought came into my mind, I imagine a big red stop sign. I watched loads and loads of LOA videos on YouTube because they are just soo encouraging. I read other posts on here and that helps out a lot. I made slight changes to my appearance. Nothing to drastic, I just got my hair done which gave me a confidence boost. I tried the Superman challenge aswell. I was so focused on getting my man back that when other things manifested around me I knew it would work and it did I not once doubted it and I always said positive affirmations to myself. Even when I did have the odd feeling down moment, I remained positive and he has come back to me I don't really know what else to say. I'm happy to help as much as possible.
Β 

I know this is old, but I'm having trouble with wha I should visualize. Because I want hjm to come back and say those things, that he'll make it up to me, that he wants to be with me and no one else and that I'm his soul mate. I want him to act exactly like he used to when he was completely in love with me and treat me like his whole world like he used to do. How do I visualize to get all of this?

Β 
Neville recommended doing this before sleep because that is one of the times when the subconscious mind is at its most receptive to suggestion, and then your visualisation carries over into your sleeping state as well. You would imagine all of the things you've mentioned as though you are living them right now, like they are taking place right now and are true and real right now, making them as real and vivid as possible in your imagination, bringing your senses into it like you're actually experiencing the ideal situation, what Neville called 'sensory vividness'. You would imagine already having the ideal relationship with the person as though it is an accomplished fact, and it's a good idea to create a scene in your imagination that represents this and repeat it every night because repetition is very important for your subconscious mind to accept this as a belief, which is what will create it in the outside world. Don't even think about what steps you think might need to be taken to bring about your desire. Be patient and persistent and pay no attention to the current reality, and don't try to force anything to happen or try to manipulate outward circumstances directly. Live in the end result in your imagination and the ways and means will take care of themselves.

Thank you so much! You're always resonding and helping, you're such an amazing person! I feel that I've overcome most of my limiting beliefs already! What I have trouble with is visualizing. Because I saw people saying it has to be in first person. And I have trouble with that because I always always daydreamed in third person. And I can visualize in first person but it always jumps back to third person and I have to force it to be first person again. And the biggest trouble I've been having is creating a scene. I don't know if I can imagine like 3, 4 different situations and repeat them all one by one and repeat and repeat. Because I just can't choose only one

9/19/2018 7:44 pm  #92

oceanitrogen wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

I know this is old, but I'm having trouble with wha I should visualize. Because I want hjm to come back and say those things, that he'll make it up to me, that he wants to be with me and no one else and that I'm his soul mate. I want him to act exactly like he used to when he was completely in love with me and treat me like his whole world like he used to do. How do I visualize to get all of this?

Β 
Neville recommended doing this before sleep because that is one of the times when the subconscious mind is at its most receptive to suggestion, and then your visualisation carries over into your sleeping state as well. You would imagine all of the things you've mentioned as though you are living them right now, like they are taking place right now and are true and real right now, making them as real and vivid as possible in your imagination, bringing your senses into it like you're actually experiencing the ideal situation, what Neville called 'sensory vividness'. You would imagine already having the ideal relationship with the person as though it is an accomplished fact, and it's a good idea to create a scene in your imagination that represents this and repeat it every night because repetition is very important for your subconscious mind to accept this as a belief, which is what will create it in the outside world. Don't even think about what steps you think might need to be taken to bring about your desire. Be patient and persistent and pay no attention to the current reality, and don't try to force anything to happen or try to manipulate outward circumstances directly. Live in the end result in your imagination and the ways and means will take care of themselves.

Thank you so much! You're always resonding and helping, you're such an amazing person! I feel that I've overcome most of my limiting beliefs already! What I have trouble with is visualizing. Because I saw people saying it has to be in first person. And I have trouble with that because I always always daydreamed in third person. And I can visualize in first person but it always jumps back to third person and I have to force it to be first person again. And the biggest trouble I've been having is creating a scene. I don't know if I can imagine like 3, 4 different situations and repeat them all one by one and repeat and repeat. Because I just can't choose only one

Β 
It doesn't have to be in first person. If third person is easier for you, and I take it that by that you mean something like seeing the scenes happening like they're playing on a cinema screen, for example, then do it in third person. It doesn't matter. Whichever one feels better and is easier for you is the one you should do, and if you decide later you'd rather do it in first person, then change to first person.  The important thing is to actually do it.

There's nothing wrong with creating a few different scenes and alternating or rotating them and repeating them if you can't decide on just one.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/19/2018 9:23 pm  #93

Cynthia wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 

Β 
It doesn't have to be in first person. If third person is easier for you, and I take it that by that you mean something like seeing the scenes happening like they're playing on a cinema screen, for example, then do it in third person. It doesn't matter. Whichever one feels better and is easier for you is the one you should do, and if you decide later you'd rather do it in first person, then change to first person.  The important thing is to actually do it.

There's nothing wrong with creating a few different scenes and alternating or rotating them and repeating them if you can't decide on just one.

I needed this today... it's been a rough week. I have come up with a scenario that implys I have the relationship I want. I'll start with this and I'm sure I'll come up with something better.

Β 

9/20/2018 3:35 am  #94

oceanitrogen wrote:

. I want him to ......... treat me like his whole world like he used to do. How do I visualize to get all of this?

It's not a good place to be in when one person makes another person their whole world. It's unrealistic and unhealthy. If I was someone's "whole world" the pressure and expectation would be unrealistic.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/20/2018 4:50 am  #95

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

. I want him to ......... treat me like his whole world like he used to do. How do I visualize to get all of this?

It's not a good place to be in when one person makes another person their whole world. It's unrealistic and unhealthy. If I was someone's "whole world" the pressure and expectation would be unrealistic.Β 

Nah, i don't feel pressure. I like it. And it was really nice and not unhealthy. He just loved me a whole bunch, more than any other person. Which I loved.

12/07/2018 10:39 am  #96

Glad that you never gave up! Totally worth it! You go girl! Keep that love burning!Β 

12/17/2018 12:59 pm  #97

Mind blowing!
I hv many other manifestations. I hv step by step success.
Final one is on its way ! Surrly to post this pretty soon here !
Hey, Anyone wna talk over whatsapp , manifestations...to get more positive, PM me !

I jst posted, transiting from little energy drop , coming back .this post,
brought me sooooΒ much back at the top ! Love.. Thanks ...

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

8/07/2020 7:28 am  #98

That is amazing. So happy fr you. Could you tell us some tips on how you stayed strong throughout the journey of getting him back?

2/04/2022 6:48 am  #99

<3

Board footera