Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2021 12:30 pm  #1

Failed 3 different times need advice

Hi everyone,
I have tried to attract 3 women using the law of attraction over the years. Any advice on what I am doing wrong would be appreciated. Sometimes it is hard to see your own mistakes.

I tried to attract all 3 women the same way. I would imagine how great it would feel to be with them, the places we would go together and what we would do, and having them meet family members.

All 3 were women I barely knew but wanted to know a whole lot better. The first was years ago. She worked the same shift as me, and she seemed interesting after we talked a bit. After visualizing for a couple of weeks her shift was changed and I never saw her again. The second woman was someone I tried to manifest around 5 years ago.  After visualizing for months, I saw her friends that I knew a few times but never her. The third woman was someone I worked with. I would talk to her occassionally and was always impressed by how kind she was to everyone. I changed jobs, so I decided to try and attract her into my life somehow. Have been trying for six months and have had zero results so far.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong or what else to try.

1/23/2022 9:44 am  #2

Re: Failed 3 different times need advice

I dont now, sorry

Board footera