Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2021 10:37 am  #1

LOA Question: Feel amazing and then see an opposite sign

Hey all,

I just got curious recently about why I always seem to see a trend in my LOA.  My story at this particular moment has been that I've been trying to manifest one of two women back into my life.  One is my ex that I cared about the most who is now engaged and one is a girl I felt I had a connection with but has since ghosted.  Since I am less inclined to going back to my ex, I have decided to focus on the new girl, and the great possibilities she may still hold.  (I have kept my options open through all of this and have not hyper fixated on either).  Last night, I felt I had an amazing meditation about the new girl.  I felt the feelings of happiness associated with early dating, felt that I am truly a master manifestor, I am worth it for her attention, gave it up to the universe truly, and just generally felt good about the whole process.  I remembered a lot of the times LOA has worked when I thought I was down and out in a lot of situations.  I felt that I could do this with no doubts.

Cut to this morning, I go to work with a smile on my face and hopeful for what life has in store.  Curiously open my dating app and who's face is there?  The girl I just was thinking about with a recently active status.  Did it sting a bit?  Of course haha.  Clearly, she was on her phone and my benign message from last week still has been unanswered.  But it got me to thinking, why do I always see this seem to happen?  I feel a great moment of clarity and happy significance and then the universe seemingly throws me a curveball.  Something that potentially could upset me.  In my younger years, I would have gotten sad and get down, but today, I did not feel that.  I just took a breath, sighed, and then chuckled to myself.  Something has to be happening if she's the first face I see.  

Curious on all your thoughts?  At the end of the day, please don't take this as a desperate message.  I do not feel I NEED her but would rather like to learn more about her.  Our first date felt like it went well and she was great until randomly she got very cold.  I am not beating myself up about it.  More curious about your experiences.

9/22/2021 12:01 pm  #2

Re: LOA Question: Feel amazing and then see an opposite sign

Glad to hear you didn't let this get you down.  It shows growth.

Try not to look at the fact she hasn't answered your message yet.  Instead, see her as equally being able to need you and most of all work on yourself as someone to be badly needed.  Hope this helps.

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/22/2021 1:00 pm  #3

Re: LOA Question: Feel amazing and then see an opposite sign

Is there any significance to seeing seemingly the opposite of what you want to happen?  Is it a good sign?  Nothing?  A test of sorts from the universe of your persistence?

Board footera