Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2018 8:11 am  #1

Daily manifestations and visualisations

Veronica talks about visualisations on the first day ( as shown in YouTube video ). Do we have to keep on repeating the same process everyday or some changes have to included as days go by ??

She said be thankful , do visualisations , imagine telling them to someone , talk to someone close and be thankful to them , treat yourself and do visualisations before sleep. Do I keep doing this for 25 days to manifest my lover ?

Someone explain please

4/21/2019 2:30 pm  #2

Re: Daily manifestations and visualisations

She has a video in day 6 that explains it. I also recommend going to MustSparkJoy.com. She has a free 30 day course that includes a daily guided visualization. Veronica's 25 day challenge also has visualizations and other activities to do as well. I recommend them both.Β 

2/15/2021 11:12 am  #3

7 Steps toΒ [b]ManifestΒ Anything You Want β€” Including Money[/b]

• Step 1: Get clear on what you want.
  • Step 2: Ask the universe.
  • Ask the universe for what you want once a day makes your requests clearer and clearer. Step 3: Work toward your goals.
  • Step 4: Trust the process.
  • Step 5: Receive and acknowledge what you get.
  • Step 6: Keep Your Vibration High.
  • Step 7: Clear your resistance.
  • Β If you need any help manifesting don't hesitate to contact me on my email stepgenevive530@gmail.com or find more help hereΒ https://bit.ly/3jP6VukΒ it's a free video that literally changed my life

5/11/2021 8:06 pm  #4

Hey
Β 

5/11/2021 8:07 pm  #5

Manifest this and earn money, course guide on how to get rich.

5/11/2021 8:07 pm  #6

Hey guys, I'm new here My name is Jamon, If you have trouble finding a product to help with your meditation, I got you, Use this free link to manifest stuff into your life: [color=var(--blue-link)]https://www.digistore24.com/redir/357631/JamonL/[/color] trust me, it works! #lawofattractionGuide on how to go from hospital bed to Millionaire.

Board footera