Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2021 5:00 pm  #1

question about signs

hi you guys! i've been on my manifesting journey for attracting contacts. I've been getting people coming back from my past and contact from them, not my specific person(s). what do you guys think? 

4/28/2021 8:28 pm  #2

Re: question about signs

I stand by my reply to one of your previous posts. I have read your other ones and have this to add.

Letting go does not mean letting go of your desire. It means dropping the old story and what appears to be going on in the 3D and all of the fears, doubts, and negativity that are standing in the way and keeping you from the fulfilment of your desire.

Trying to manifest a text message is living in the end of getting a text message, not living in the end of having the relationship you say you want, and is a separate manifestation that has nothing to do with whether or not you end up with the relationship, whereas when you live in the end of having the relationship, there has to be some sort of contact between you. Trying to manifest a text message can also be a way of messing with the middle, if you are doing that as a step by step plan you think is going to end you up with the relationship.

If you are looking for signs, you don't believe that your thoughts create and you aren't living in the end. 

I'm not surprised you got blocked.

Here is a quote from Neville's lecture 'Christ Bears Our Sins':

You can put God to the test, and if He proves himself in the testing then you will know God is your own wonderful human imagination. If you want the joy of marriage, a love affair, or a romance, you can test God by assuming the one you desire is with you now. And to the degree you persist in that assumption, it will be yours to experience. Do not be concerned as to how or when it will happen; simply persist in the assumption that it has happened, and when it does you will know who God is.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/28/2021 8:42 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/29/2021 10:18 am  #3

i'm sorry i didn't see your answer to any of my other posts. i may have posted, maybe twice. i haven't used this account in a couple of months so I'm not sure. i just wanted to see people's thoughts. I think signs are nice and it shouldn't be a problem if I believe them. Veronica literally made a video about signs in terms of being on the right path/manifestation coming into fruition. saying, "I'm not surprised you got blocked" was uncalled for. don't comment on my post if you're going to be passive aggressive cause you don't know my situation(s) and it isn't helping me. 
also i never said I was actively looking for signs. i just noticed certain messages/people coming back and it made me remember veronica's video. also, I can manifest anyway I want, if I wanna start out with a text or whatever, that's fine. there's no rule book on how. you just do. your response didn't have much to do w my post. 

Last edited by thelovercard (4/29/2021 11:27 am)

4/29/2021 1:53 pm  #4

LOL

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/01/2021 7:33 am  #5

Cynthia wrote:

LOL

LMAO
yeah girl i find it funny that this is supposed to be a "positive space" yet you're passive-aggressive. can't decide huh ? sounds like you don't belong here. :/ 

also i've been unblocked for a while since you're so concerned. LOL 

Last edited by thelovercard (5/01/2021 7:41 am)

5/01/2021 12:22 pm  #6

I just wanted to add to this thread, and I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner.  Let's all try to be a little gentler to one another, as we are all trying for and seeking the same things.  Supporting one another helps us all manifest better.

I agree that having people emerge from your past means you are on the right track.  I did list this as one of the signs you are close.  I think that this is an important video for anyone to watch who is wondering about "signs" and what to look for and what is meaningless.
https://youtu.be/jCox7AtHqR8

I think it's fine to want to manifest a text message and this doesn't discount the "end".  There really is no end.  Just make sure you think beyond the text message and even beyond this.  Hope this helps and hugs to everyone xxoo

Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/07/2021 9:29 am  #7

We see it thrive

Board footera