Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/17/2015 6:34 am  #11

Re: Abraham Quotes I Love

Cherished wrote:

"...Because your power of influence is SO significant,
when you tune to the vibration of who you are.
WeΒ΄r just gonna say these words really bluntly:
What they want, or what they think they want,
HAS NO RELEVANCE to the relationship, that you want
with them.

(audience silent) We thought, weΒ΄d hear a stronger gasp! (laughter).
What they think they want, is not relevant!
What YOU want, IS!

But where it goes wrong for you, is that you include
what you think they think in your vibration- and then,
YOU are not in alignment with it, either."

Hi Cherished. Just the last sentence there about what we think they are thinking. Could you try explain solution to that as I always feel that my loves emotion is a certain way.

11/17/2015 6:48 am  #12

I take that to mean this..  If I'm worried about my guy,  thinking "Ohhhhhh,  he doesn't love me..... " then I'm messing up my alignment. And I'm also writing a crappy story! Because the ONLY thing that is relevant is what I THINK ABOUT US..  So I'm obviously going to assume that he ABSOLUTELY ADORES ME! And when I'm aligned with that, it HAS TO become my reality,  because in my alignment as the creator of MY story, I am entirely influential, to the exclusion of ALL ELSE! And let me tell you, when  I was thinking "he's unsure about us.. my guy wrote to me and said "I'm really unsure.." When I threw that in the garbage and simply put it out there every day that "he absolutely adores me!!!!" I received shortly thereafter an email saying "I absolutely adore you!" True story 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/17/2015 6:58 am  #13

Ok I understand now .during my rs and visualisations and affirmations my thoughts are insanely positive .

I have to admit tho between those activities I do feel my loves emotion at present. I feel she's very upset scared and stubborn and so angry how things are.

Perhaps I should disregard these feelings. They don't make me sad anymore. I often just find myself saying " its OK babe everything will be perfect "

11/17/2015 7:05 am  #14

Nooooo! Stop perpetuating that.. You create change by insisting upon a certain story. And there is NO good reason to keep jingling the bells of "she's upset, scared, stubborn and angry.."

SERIOUSLY., I took a huge leap of faith on this one and utterly disregarded my guy's anger/stubbornness. I reinvented him. Entirely. And in my physical reality he became that which I created in my mind! Please trust that this works, jump in wholeheartedly. Create the version of her that is delighted to be with you! Erase the bad, she will drop it IF YOU DROP IT FROM YOUR REALITY.

Feel it in your soul..

11/17/2015 7:23 am  #15

Excellent answer my dear . and of of course that makes perfect sense. I should know better

Have a fantastic day and congratulations on the two outcomes you desired by letting the universe work for you .

11/17/2015 7:23 am  #16

Cherished wrote:

Nooooo! Stop perpetuating that.. You create change by insisting upon a certain story. And there is NO good reason to keep jingling the bells of "she's upset, scared, stubborn and angry.."

SERIOUSLY., I took a huge leap of faith on this one and utterly disregarded my guy's anger/stubbornness. I reinvented him. Entirely. And in my physical reality he became that which I created in my mind! Please trust that this works, jump in wholeheartedly. Create the version of her that is delighted to be with you! Erase the bad, she will drop it IF YOU DROP IT FROM YOUR REALITY.

Β 
"I reinvented him. Entirely. And in my physical reality he became that which I created in my mind!" This helps so much! Thankyou β™‘

11/17/2015 8:11 am  #17

Allgood wrote:

Excellent answer my dear . and of of course that makes perfect sense. I should know better

Have a fantastic day and congratulations on the two outcomes you desired by letting the universe work for you .

Going into work now with a huge smile on my face . thank you again Cherished. X

11/17/2015 3:38 pm  #18

People will only rendezvous with you as YOU SEE THEM TO BE. So they may very well show anger towards others, but that is only a perception that the other holds. As long as you see them as whole and perfect, you will only activate that from them, and illicit behaviour that mimics this.

Ever heard the saying  "expect the best out of someone and they  will rise to meet your expectations?" It's true, but understand that what they are actually doing is RAISING THEIR VIBRATION TO MATCH YOURS. When you hold steady in your "knowing" that your guy or girl is a wonderful person full of love and joy, then they HAVE TO reflect that back to you. I would hazard a guess that many of you are holding lots of fear and negativity around them still.. So what is the only way in which they can interact with you? Bingo πŸ’œ

Feel it in your soul..

11/17/2015 3:39 pm  #19

People will only rendezvous with you as YOU SEE THEM TO BE. So they may very well show anger towards others, but that is only a perception that the other holds. As long as you see them as whole and perfect, you will only activate from them behaviour that mimics this.

Ever heard the saying  "expect the best out of someone and they  will rise to meet your expectations?" It's true, but understand that what they are actually doing is RAISING THEIR VIBRATION TO MATCH YOURS. When you hold steady in your "knowing" that your guy or girl is a wonderful person full of love and joy, then they HAVE TO reflect that back to you. I would hazard a guess that many of you are holding lots of fear and negativity around them still.. So what is the only way in which they can interact with you? Bingo πŸ’œ

Feel it in your soul..

11/17/2015 8:22 pm  #20

Great thread! Full of useful information! Thank you! πŸ’–

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

Board footera