Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2021 12:51 pm  #1

Numerology past life Karma clash with LoA?

Some decades ago I had a numerology reading that said in this life I'm paying the price for excess and decadence in a past life. I've often put this down to my apparent failure in most aspects of my life.Β 
Β After what would now seem to be, looking back, a Karmic relationship I did learn many valuable lessons .
Having learnt of the LoA I'm wondering if my previous acceptance of this life being one of modesty and tougher times would clash with positive thoughts of what I would like in my life and not just, if at all, for selfish reasons, I.E if I thought only of having a wife or partner that would bring each of us total contentment would the karma predicted in my numerology chart over ride that?Β  Β Β Β 

3/21/2021 2:06 pm  #2

Re: Numerology past life Karma clash with LoA?

You are the only creator in your reality. In some way you created the numerology/karma reading and everything that came out of it.

You've said it yourself. You've accepted life to be one of modesty and tougher times. You've created that as well. You can either continue to believe that and create more of it for yourself or you can decide to create what you really want for yourself. There's nothing wrong with or selfish about having a good life and nothing to feel guilty about.

I know how difficult it can be, having had the most negative, oppressive father on the face of the earth, being a captive audience to his constant ranting and raving and complaining about lack and limitation day in and day out for years and years, and then on top of that having Catholicism, in my case, holding up poverty, chastity, and obedience as some sort of gold standard of the way to live, when that was all manmade in the first place. It's been my life's work to overcome this, and it is something I have to continue to work on. 

I am a big fan of Neville because his teachings are simple, effective, and without limitations and have been a good antidote to my upbringing. It almost makes me laugh when I think of Neville talking about the law of assumption and how backwards my father had it when he used to write out the word assume and divide it into sections.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/22/2021 8:53 am  #3

Thank you for your reply. I will no longer have those feelings of acceptance regarding my reading. I have yet to finish the book, The Secret, but now that I no longer have that question hanging over me I can work on feeling only the positive vibes from the universe. Thanks again.Β 

1/23/2022 9:44 am  #4

Hi GuysΒ 

Board footera