Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2021 7:01 am  #1

Are there physiological signs of alignment?

So, I'm new to all of this and if this is in the wrong place, I apologize.

I've been meditating and visualizing. I've been following everything I have found on LoA and I've found myself so much happier. Even when something happens that shakes my mood, I find myself recovering much faster back to a content place, if not fully happy again. Which is actually really impressive to me considering I've had to deal with the deaths of 12 people from my life since September and 3 in one week just a few weeks ago. Plus, I had a breakup that hurt me pretty badly in December.

Now to my question, which might sound a little weird, but I've noticed that I have random moments of emotion bubbling up like laughter with tears at the same time (but not sadness, happiness!). It's like an overwhelming sensation then intense calm immediately after.

I've also noticed very recently a constant, warm feeling started in my chest. It's not frightening. I don't feel anxious. There is no pain or pressure. I'm not feeling unwell. I actually feel better than ever. It's just a pleasant, warm "glow" feeling as if standing near a flame but not so close it burns, if that makes any sense?

Am I silly right now or is that happening because I'm more aligned in general now than I was? Has anybody else had that happen? I've never felt this before.

1/23/2022 9:43 am  #2

Re: Are there physiological signs of alignment?

Thx

Board footera