Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2021 5:37 pm  #1

How to interpret signs

Regarding a specific person, how do you interpret any signs and know what to do, if anything.

I have been feeling a bit down lately and wondering if I was wasting my time. Then I was bombarded with signs. The clearest one was this person's name, their surname, which is an unusual name, suddenly appearing.
I just don't know how to react.

2/14/2021 11:03 pm  #2

Re: How to interpret signs

Rumer wrote:

Regarding a specific person, how do you interpret any signs and know what to do, if anything.

I have been feeling a bit down lately and wondering if I was wasting my time. Then I was bombarded with signs. The clearest one was this person's name, their surname, which is an unusual name, suddenly appearing.

I wouldn't put too much stock in signs, just acknowledge them and carry on with your day.
They are a nice reminder that you are on track.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

2/22/2021 12:37 pm  #3

Re: How to interpret signs

I LOVE THIS. You are doing a great job, that is what it means. When I was trying to atract an SP a few years ago I started getting signs more and more often as I was getting close to manifesting him. I used to love getting signs. It made me feel like magic is real. It was pure magic.

And another thing I read once was that a sign is whatever you consider it to be. So if you feel/think that hearing his name was a sign that your manifestation is close, than that is what it means.

My manifestation back then was crazy powerful. I manifested accidentaly running into him, or smelling his (rare) perfume in the bus.

Rumer wrote:

Last edited by aslana (2/22/2021 12:44 pm)

Board footera