Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2021 10:57 pm  #1

Break Up due to my mistake

I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to a misunderstanding caused by me. I tried to apologize as soon as I understood my mistake but him being an egoistic person is not ready for a relationship. I really love him a lot and want to be with him. Can anyone suggest what I should do to get him back.
Thank you.Β 

1/29/2021 3:58 pm  #2

Re: Break Up due to my mistake

I would imagine and make the assumption that he understands your mistake and still wants to be with you regardless.Β  I would also feel he is missing you and feels sad about the breakup.Β  Maybe he begs to be in a relationship with you.

Veronica xxoo

Selflove wrote:

I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to a misunderstanding caused by me. I tried to apologize as soon as I understood my mistake but him being an egoistic person is not ready for a relationship. I really love him a lot and want to be with him. Can anyone suggest what I should do to get him back.
Thank you.Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

1/30/2021 8:48 am  #3

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I would imagine and make the assumption that he understands your mistake and still wants to be with you regardless.Β  I would also feel he is missing you and feels sad about the breakup.Β  Maybe he begs to be in a relationship with you.

Veronica xxoo

Selflove wrote:

Thank you.Β 

Β 

So should I write my assumptions every day?

2/02/2021 11:04 am  #4

Selflove wrote:

Thank you.Β 

Β 
Everybody is you pushed out. That means you will get from them what you expect. If you are going to define him as an egotistical person who is not ready for a relationship that is what you are going to get from him. What happens in your mind is all that matters and is what creates - what you imagine, what your consistent thoughts are. This has to change first to the way you want things to be before it is going to be pushed out into the external world of your experience. Live in the end in your mind of having your desire now and think from that perspective, not of your desire like it is somewhere out there away from you in the distance.. Persistence and consistency are very important and so is not questioning and checking things like social media. Give it whatever time it takes, ignore what is happening in the external world unless it is what you want to see, and have faith in your imaginal acts and thoughts as the creative forces they are.

I was going to put you some links to Neville's Mental Diets, The Secret of Imagining, and How to Use Your Imagination on youtube but it wasn't working. I highly recommend listening to them.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/23/2022 9:47 am  #5

How are you?

Board footera