Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2020 12:49 am  #1

Having doubts on what to do....

Hi guys how are you?

I been in this wonderful journey  for 11 days now.

i have seen  amazing miracles happening in different parts of my life since I started and I now that I Am getting back with my ex.

But here is the thing. I have been applying all of the teachings and the technics, one of them being not having any kind of contact with her nor some lame excuse to stalk her on social media, but her birthday is coming soon (december 17th) and I don't know if I should write her a message saying happy birthday! and just that of course, but Im afraid that since I would be breaking the no contact rule it might have some sort of negative effect on my overall manifestation. When we split, we did it in good and civilized terms, each of us know how much we meant for each other, so yeah.... I really don't know what to do.... help me please!!! haha lol

Thank you  <3

11/24/2020 12:31 pm  #2

Re: Having doubts on what to do....

Hi there 

Congrats on embarking on this journey! I think it's great you are already feeling better and seeing improvements.  It's the first step in the right direction.  I wouldn't plan in advance whether or not to wish your SP a happy birthday.  Instead, go with how you feel in the moment.  After all, a lot could change between now and then.  So, imagine you could breakthrough at any moment - instead of feeling like you will still be manifesting her return when it's her birthday and that you won't be on speaking terms.

It's always fine to say happy birthday! If you decide to do this, be unattached.  Thus, it doesn't matter if she responds or not - you still feel at one 

Hope this helps!

Veronica 

jose87 wrote:

Hi guys how are you?

I been in this wonderful journey  for 11 days now.

i have seen  amazing miracles happening in different parts of my life since I started and I now that I Am getting back with my ex.

But here is the thing. I have been applying all of the teachings and the technics, one of them being not having any kind of contact with her nor some lame excuse to stalk her on social media, but her birthday is coming soon (december 17th) and I don't know if I should write her a message saying happy birthday! and just that of course, but Im afraid that since I would be breaking the no contact rule it might have some sort of negative effect on my overall manifestation. When we split, we did it in good and civilized terms, each of us know how much we meant for each other, so yeah.... I really don't know what to do.... help me please!!! haha lol

Thank you  <3

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

11/25/2020 11:47 pm  #3

Thank you so much for that response!! I didn't think of it that way and YES  a breakthrough is coming at any moment!

A quick update... so I just saw this video https://youtu.be/ChjDzB0Hr2Y and it states that no contact is the golden rule.... 

So the key would be to detach of the meaning of me sending here a text just saying "happy bday" right? 

Or just ignore it's here birthday and keep going with my life?

Of course my focus it's again that a breaktrough will happen any day now

Last edited by jose87 (11/25/2020 11:56 pm)

1/23/2022 9:47 am  #4

Thank you so much!

Board footera