Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2020 10:38 am  #1

How could I keep someone away from my house

Hi, I hope you're ok

There are some anoying people at my house since some months ago and I don't whant them here

Do you have any sugestion to get them away of my house?Β 

I have been visualising them going away, also I visualice my life without them but they have been here like 8 months and I don't see results yet and I feel desperate, I'm trying to focus on myself but it's very hard with this people here...Β  :cΒ 

Β 

10/22/2020 10:26 am  #2

Re: How could I keep someone away from my house

I'm sorry there are annoying people at your house.Β  I would try to imagine them actually wanting to leave, and wanting to be somewhere else.Β  See them as being excited about this and drawn to the new location, even if you don't know where that may be.

Wishing you the best.

Veronica xxoo

Kavik wrote:

Hi, I hope you're ok

There are some anoying people at my house since some months ago and I don't whant them here

Do you have any sugestion to get them away of my house?Β 

I have been visualising them going away, also I visualice my life without them but they have been here like 8 months and I don't see results yet and I feel desperate, I'm trying to focus on myself but it's very hard with this people here...Β  :cΒ 

Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

10/22/2020 4:29 pm  #3

Re: How could I keep someone away from my house

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I'm sorry there are annoying people at your house.Β  I would try to imagine them actually wanting to leave, and wanting to be somewhere else.Β  See them as being excited about this and drawn to the new location, even if you don't know where that may be.

Wishing you the best.

Veronica xxoo

Β 

Hi Veronica, thank you for your answer :D I'm going to try it :DΒ 

Board footera