Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2020 10:15 am  #1

Manifesting a job

First of all, before I start off, I must tell you that I am aware of the mental alignment needed for manifesting. I have manifested ( consciously) OFTEN for over 4-5 years now. But somehow, I am having trouble now - unidentified blocks maybe? Here's what I am trying-ย 
1. sleep manifestation meditation ( takes care of visualisation and affirmations)
2. Gratitude journalย 
3. burning bay leaves with affirmations
4. 55x5 (3rd day tomorrow)
Are there any more sure-shot ways that you can suggest? have you ever consciously manifested a job? How did you do it?ย 

9/29/2020 11:24 am  #2

Re: Manifesting a job

All of this sounds great.ย  Honestly I would try to tell yourself you have done enough.ย  I wouldn't assume you have a blockage due to the fact it hasn't manifested yet.ย  Instead, take the assumption that the mental alignment is there.ย  Relax within it, feel it is enough and just allow.ย  Here is a video that can help and wishing you the best.ย  Hope this helped.

Veronica xxoo

Cray_ENFP wrote:

First of all, before I start off, I must tell you that I am aware of the mental alignment needed for manifesting. I have manifested ( consciously) OFTEN for over 4-5 years now. But somehow, I am having trouble now - unidentified blocks maybe? Here's what I am trying-ย 
1. sleep manifestation meditation ( takes care of visualisation and affirmations)
2. Gratitude journalย 
3. burning bay leaves with affirmations
4. 55x5 (3rd day tomorrow)
Are there any more sure-shot ways that you can suggest? have you ever consciously manifested a job? How did you do it?ย 

ย 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:ย https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera