Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2020 12:34 pm  #1

questions about dreams, could it mean my manifestations are near

Hi, everyone, I'm excited to be in this forum with all of you so everyone can help each other out.

I've been having questions regarding my dreams and I'm trying to figure it out but I feel like I'm getting mixed meanings. 2 nights ago I had a dream about my ex and he said all the things I wanted him to say because I was visualizing it before i went to bed, and it happened on other nights as well, i had maybe 4 dreams overall. I'm not sure if the dream could entail that he is thinking about me too and my manifestation is in the works, or if I'm being asked to let go because I'm giving my energy too much to the situation. 
Thank you for all of your time, feedback is appreciated  

Last edited by thelovercard (9/19/2020 12:43 pm)

9/19/2020 5:09 pm  #2

Re: questions about dreams, could it mean my manifestations are near

I think that dreams aren't signs, and you can interpret them however you like.  Honestly, I would always "let go" and not hold on tightly.  Give your energy in a balanced way.  I don't think that's what the dream meant, but rather the advice on how to successfully manifest :-) And, I would assume your manifesting IS working and he IS thinking about you.  Again, because it's what you want your truth to be and not because it was in a dream.  Hope this helps.

Veronica xxoo

thelovercard wrote:

Hi, everyone, I'm excited to be in this forum with all of you so everyone can help each other out.

I've been having questions regarding my dreams and I'm trying to figure it out but I feel like I'm getting mixed meanings. 2 nights ago I had a dream about my ex and he said all the things I wanted him to say because I was visualizing it before i went to bed, and it happened on other nights as well, i had maybe 4 dreams overall. I'm not sure if the dream could entail that he is thinking about me too and my manifestation is in the works, or if I'm being asked to let go because I'm giving my energy too much to the situation. 
Thank you for all of your time, feedback is appreciated  

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/19/2020 6:04 pm  #3

Re: questions about dreams, could it mean my manifestations are near

well some arab healer says that but i am not sure if its not just because we were meditating about the wish so its inside our head 

alot of love 

Board footera