Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 6:55 am  #11

Re: Self Love πŸ’ž

This is one to save cherished

2/22/2016 7:56 am  #12

thank you for this thread!! so important. our self-love is the foundation for our healthy love of others

also abundance - when you already have enough love inside you naturally attract more

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

3/05/2016 2:32 am  #13

My gorgeous cousin shared an image on Instagram that said "love yourself"

5/17/2016 1:39 pm  #14

are you all familiar with Abraham Hicks?Β 
There are 'rampaging videos' on youtube that initiate self love instantly. For me this is a great method to tune in with myself and instantly feel love within me. As a matter of fact the past couple of days I am listening to rampages a lot about different topics and after hearing some I do my own rampages in my thoughs WHENEVER I have bad thoughts or WHENEVER i just find the time.Β 
You will FEEL what I mean, in the past days I had outburst of laughter, tears of joy, instantly and it's all about self love, to attract other things.Β 

Here are some links to good ones I like to listen too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6REsh6Q2OY&list=WL&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cat9DfQp_s&list=WL&index=7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuRCGGdGnLg

Hope this helps all of you getting in a place of ultimate self love, getting in connection with yourself and enjoy the lingering good feeling through the day. THIS feelings wil get you in the high vibes you want to be at, to manifest whatever you have asked for.Β 

Β 

5/03/2017 3:30 pm  #15

bump

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/04/2017 1:30 pm  #16

Thank you for share your experience, I'm working on myself too, trying to find me and your message helps me a lot!!!Β 

8/24/2020 7:30 am  #17

But I said them anyway. Every day. I read everything I could about LOA and creating your own reality. I decided that I had done a fabulous job thus far, of creating the life I had! Nobody loved me, I was just there to be used and kicked around.Β 

7/25/2022 12:52 pm  #18

Totally agree I didnt find this out until I was able to get my independence back and moved back out of my parents house after a world changing split from my ex wife. Once I moved into my new home, it was the first time as an adult that I lived alone yet I was 33 at the time.

Being alone was one of the most important things i had done in my life. After such  a traumatic 2 years, being able to concentrate on myself truly was a life changing experience. This allowed me to find who I am, what I am about, and who I wanted to be. Once this happened, I had such a more fulfilling purpose in life. Being able to read the Law of One and other transcripts honed my purpose and my desires of who I wanted to be without distractions.

Once this all happened I actually was perfectly fine being alone. I didnt have an interest in a mate. I had my daughter every other weekend and I had my work which allowed my service to prosper and thats all I wanted. Once the opportunity arose for a mate, it wasnt because I needed it or desired it really. It just happened and allowed me to put myself fully into the moment without the loneliness that many suffer when the desire to find a mate comes about. It was something that happened because the time was right and I have no one to thank except myself for truly being able to find myself during a very dark time.

Board footera