Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2020 1:00 am  #1

Miss him more than I remember him

It has been over 5 months since I saw or met my ex because of the lockdown. He broke up with me saying he has no feelings left over a month back. I'm following the 25 day challenge and trying to stay positive and live in the end. But I miss him more than I remember him. I'm afraid I will forget his touch and his voice. I'm afraid he won't remember anything if my memories go hazy. We are Not in contact.
I am very sure I want him back and as per LoA teachings, if you feel it in your hand and mind then it is real, but what if I have difficulty feeling it? The feelings for him will not go away over time but maybe just stay buried. When they say time heals all wounds I think it just means that time makes you forget certain things, not heal. I want him back and I'm using the Law of assumption to recreate him as he was with me when we first started dating. He is in a different city and does not plan on coming back here, with the way the pandemic is going I am scared he won't come here till next year and I won't meet him in person. I know I have to ignore the reality and circumstances and just live in the end. But how do I alleviate all my fears?

7/30/2020 1:39 am  #2

Re: Miss him more than I remember him

Sel wrote:

It has been over 5 months since I saw or met my ex because of the lockdown. He broke up with me saying he has no feelings left over a month back. I'm following the 25 day challenge and trying to stay positive and live in the end. But I miss him more than I remember him. I'm afraid I will forget his touch and his voice. I'm afraid he won't remember anything if my memories go hazy. We are Not in contact.
I am very sure I want him back and as per LoA teachings, if you feel it in your hand and mind then it is real, but what if I have difficulty feeling it? The feelings for him will not go away over time but maybe just stay buried. When they say time heals all wounds I think it just means that time makes you forget certain things, not heal. I want him back and I'm using the Law of assumption to recreate him as he was with me when we first started dating. He is in a different city and does not plan on coming back here, with the way the pandemic is going I am scared he won't come here till next year and I won't meet him in person. I know I have to ignore the reality and circumstances and just live in the end. But how do I alleviate all my fears?

Do what we discussed. Give it and yourself a chance. Your list of 3 things that you said you were going to do was perfect. Now just do it and stop worrying. Stop repeating the old story over and over. You're only reinforcing it and making things worse for yourself, creating more and more fears. Get off the internet and go and do the work This is not doing you any good. Posting about your fears over and over is not getting you anywhere, and it makes me feel like I've wasted so much time and energy replying to your private messages in so much detail and with so much encouragement and thought I'd got through, but apparently it was all for nothing, and if you think I'm annoyed, you're right.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/30/2020 4:02 am  #3

I am trying to stick to it but it is easier said than done. The fear is so strong sometimes that it makes it difficult to live in the end consistently. I cry everyday because I feel the hurt in my chest because he left me..I want him to contact me and tell me he wants us again. I know I need to have unwavering faith for my manifestations to come true but how do I manifest when I am just crying for most of the day?

7/30/2020 10:00 am  #4

I'm sorry to hear about the breakup and that you aren't in contact.  Even if you begin to forget his touch and voice, he will still be a part of you.  In fact, the next time you see him it will feel like you were never apart.  That's because time is just an illusion.  This even happens with people we haven't seen in years, and people we weren't romantic with.  So, try to trust more  And, have less fear.

If you feel things in your mind and heart, then that's enough! A little goes a long way, so try not to fault yourself or think you are doing it wrong.

Yes, it is possible to be with him again.  There is a reason why you can't shake him from your mind.  Feel that he senses the same thing and has been unable to let the image of you go too.  Try to pose more reasons and evidence for why you CAN be together again, and stop looking to logistical barriers.  Maybe you come together in the most unexpected of ways.

All things are possible.  Affirming this will help with fears 

Hugs xxoo

Veronica

Sel wrote:

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/31/2020 1:32 am  #5

Let me tell you all .. I felt exact opposite. As world was calm, people had diff things in mind. We enjoyed online stay in touch felt like always connected than ever before I started my new 3 businesses in locked down. Enjoyed so much , being productive. All are turning online. No one can know anything what we doing in house - lol.. 
That's why i created viber group for LOA people to connect, talk about and feel good instantly. Let's make our group of LOA friends, we can enjoy much and manifest more easily. 

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

7/31/2020 6:52 pm  #6

Hello!
I've moved this thread to the Ex/Specific person sub forum. 

I'll also chime in with what I learned during my time trying to manifest a person back into my life. 

Rehashing the same, old story only affirms the lack. I'll also be repeating Cynthia a bit here, but live in the end result. What would you two be doing together? How does their hug feel? What TV shows would you be watching together, things like that.

Focusing on the time that has passed and reminding yourself you are without this person will bring more of that about, as you have experienced already. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

8/01/2020 2:37 am  #7

I have been finding it really difficult lately to consistently live in the end. Finding it difficult to remember and feel his touch in my mind. So I am trying to visualize short everyday scenes in my mind. Pretending this is what I would talk to him about and carrying out small conversations in my head. I know there is no point in remembering the past and i should only concentrate on the present and future but I find myself getting impatient and want him to contact me in real time. In my head him I imagine him texting me little things everyday.

8/01/2020 12:57 pm  #8

I would feel "living in the end" more to be a relaxed sensation of knowing he is yours and knowing you get to feel his touch.  Here are two videos to help-

Sel wrote:

I have been finding it really difficult lately to consistently live in the end. Finding it difficult to remember and feel his touch in my mind. So I am trying to visualize short everyday scenes in my mind. Pretending this is what I would talk to him about and carrying out small conversations in my head. I know there is no point in remembering the past and i should only concentrate on the present and future but I find myself getting impatient and want him to contact me in real time. In my head him I imagine him texting me little things everyday.

8/07/2020 7:34 am  #9

Thank you Veronica. So even if i don't visualize living in the end everyday I just need to have the confidence and surety that it is going to happen?
It is tough right now been crying horriblyeveryday but I am trying my best to keep faith that he'll contact me soon. Watching your videos and success stories whenever doubts  and negative thoughts creep in

8/07/2020 10:09 am  #10

I would try to do things to comfort yourself so you don't feel like crying xxoo

Sel wrote:

Thank you Veronica. So even if i don't visualize living in the end everyday I just need to have the confidence and surety that it is going to happen?
It is tough right now been crying horriblyeveryday but I am trying my best to keep faith that he'll contact me soon. Watching your videos and success stories whenever doubts  and negative thoughts creep in

Board footera