Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2020 9:14 am  #1

I'm evolving and I'm unsure...

Soo I, like many, am going through an evolution. I feel like I need to leave my bf behind and feel as if I'm looking for an "upgrade".Β 
I'm in a position where I can leave and move in with my nan but I need time alone more than anything.Β 
I'm really feeling alone and feel like I'm betraying my partner by thinking and becoming someone else. I can feel my new partner coming towards me, I do not believe we have met yet but I can feel him.Β 
I'm scared of leaving but also can't stay.Β 

It's hard to evolve when someone so close isn't coming with you

Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power😘❀️

7/24/2020 6:49 pm  #2

Re: I'm evolving and I'm unsure...

Keep instinctually guiding your way and do what feels right.Β  All things have an answer, and there is a reason why you are growing in a new direction.Β  Embrace it and trust within it :D

HugsΒ 

Veronica xxoo

Tigerpawwws wrote:

Soo I, like many, am going through an evolution. I feel like I need to leave my bf behind and feel as if I'm looking for an "upgrade".Β 
I'm in a position where I can leave and move in with my nan but I need time alone more than anything.Β 
I'm really feeling alone and feel like I'm betraying my partner by thinking and becoming someone else. I can feel my new partner coming towards me, I do not believe we have met yet but I can feel him.Β 
I'm scared of leaving but also can't stay.Β 

It's hard to evolve when someone so close isn't coming with you

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera