Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2020 3:24 pm  #1

How do I find a girl at 45?

Hi. I'm not a young guy anymore. I want to meet a girl. Tinder, Mamba, Badoo don't offer, I've already tried it. I want to communicate, love and sex) But I'm shy.

7/23/2020 3:39 pm  #2

Re: How do I find a girl at 45?

I would stop "trying" and let it come to you.  There are plenty of women you can attract, try to think out of the box.  Girls love shy guys too :D Think about the idea of your perfect person who is manifesting YOU right now.

Veronica xxoo

EdwardKib wrote:

Hi. I'm not a young guy anymore. I want to meet a girl. Tinder, Mamba, Badoo don't offer, I've already tried it. I want to communicate, love and sex) But I'm shy.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/23/2020 4:11 pm  #3

Re: How do I find a girl at 45?

EdwardKib wrote:

Your age doesn't matter, and you don't have to look for or know anybody. Before you go to sleep is a good time to do this. Imagine yourself happily married to the right person, say to yourself that you are loved and wanted, make it as vividly real in your mind as possible, feel like you have it already, wear an imaginary wedding ring if marriage is what you want, at least have an open mind, faith is better, and in due course the person will appear. There was a lady a lot older than 45 who wanted to have someone. I think she was a widow. She did what I mentioned above, and just a couple of weeks later she met a retired pharmacist who was a widower. They fell in love, got married, and she also got to travel because he had the money to enable them to do that, so more than one of her desires was fulfilled at the same time.

I met my husband in an unusual way. I wasn't looking for anyone and wanted to get married at some future point but not necessarily at that particular time. When I decided I wanted to marry him, and this was long before I ever heard of Neville, I imagined being married to him and wearing an imaginary wedding ring, and we were married for many years. My current SP also came out of nowhere from an even more unusual source, and I wasn't looking for him, either.

Last edited by Cynthia (7/23/2020 5:03 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera