Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2020 7:47 pm  #1

LOA SP INFINIDELITY

Hello Veronica!
Thank you for everything you share with us. I have an SP that I feel conflicted about .He has a history of Infidelity, had cheated on me until I decided to move out of our home with our son. He did not stop me. He now lives with this woman, & is always upset with me because I feel sad, hurt and jealous. I feel used because I helped him get a green card and if I divorce him he says I’m taking him away from his son. I feel conflicted mainly because of our history and don’t know how to overcome those feeling while manifesting. I can’t seem to get past the hurt and am always wondering if I should just try to manifest someone else. I am constantly blocking him since all we have are disagreements So it only makes him get more upset. Just hoping for some guidance on how to shift this. I currently blocked him because he told me some very hurtful things last night. I’m not sure what to do but blocking him I feel gives me a break. Any advice would be of incredible help. I watch your videos every day. I am from Schaumburg, IL. Lol I also purchased an email package from team Veronica and am currently waiting to be contacted. Again thank you so much!

7/22/2020 11:12 am  #2

Re: LOA SP INFINIDELITY

Thanks for posting your story.  I'm sorry you are having all these conflicted feelings and emotions.  I do think that when there is a great level of strain, you should redirect all that energy upon yourself instead.  For example, you are someone who deserves to have the best and to have loving conversations - not arguments.  If you feel stronger in blocking him, then that's ok :D Do what feels right to you, and focus on attracting the ability to be loved properly and respected.

Schaumburg is right around the corner from me :D

I'll also be in touch to schedule your emails from Team Veronica.

Veronica xxoo

MariellaSolis wrote:

Hello Veronica!
Thank you for everything you share with us. I have an SP that I feel conflicted about .He has a history of Infidelity, had cheated on me until I decided to move out of our home with our son. He did not stop me. He now lives with this woman, & is always upset with me because I feel sad, hurt and jealous. I feel used because I helped him get a green card and if I divorce him he says I’m taking him away from his son. I feel conflicted mainly because of our history and don’t know how to overcome those feeling while manifesting. I can’t seem to get past the hurt and am always wondering if I should just try to manifest someone else. I am constantly blocking him since all we have are disagreements So it only makes him get more upset. Just hoping for some guidance on how to shift this. I currently blocked him because he told me some very hurtful things last night. I’m not sure what to do but blocking him I feel gives me a break. Any advice would be of incredible help. I watch your videos every day. I am from Schaumburg, IL. Lol I also purchased an email package from team Veronica and am currently waiting to be contacted. Again thank you so much!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/22/2020 2:35 pm  #3

MariellaSolis wrote:

Hello Veronica!

You've got to get clear on what you really want first. If you really want this person, I would suggest looking into Neville's concept of everybody being you pushed out. I learnt the hard way how true that is. Also listening to his recording on mental diets is a good starting point. The man spoke the truth. There's no one better.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/22/2020 11:04 pm  #4

I really appreciate you taking the time to guide me towards a better me and a better out come ♥️🥰 I will check those things out for sure. I actually got a Neville Goddard Book a couple weeks ago And had a hard time understand the old text but I’m going to look up some videos instead. Thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ My first time in a forum actually. So cool! 🥰❤️

1/15/2021 1:49 pm  #5

Mariella,

I see it's been a couple of months but in the future, you should check out the work by Neville Goddard which talks about manifesting an sp or a specific person. I know it sounds like things with your man didn't work out but I can tell you I have used Neville's techniques to find true love.

I figured with Valentine's Day coming up it may be worth messaging you just in case you feel stuck or like you're in a rut?

Board footera