Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2020 4:47 pm  #11

Re: Need help with my SP

Hi Cynthia and Veronica,

Thanks again for the advice, I have been applying it, and I have more or less had an amazing week, I was invited by my SP to celebrate her birthday, plus I've even met her best childhood friends who she went to school with. All her friends and family love me. We even had a laugh and a good time at the radio last sunday.

However today she starts telling me about another guy, I was a little confused, so I asked her if she was dating him, she said "kinda", but then she said "not really", because it wasn't anything serious. Plus she said it's probably not going anywhere, because she wants to be single and he is alot older than her.

I took the news as a shock but I managed to stay composed and enjoy the rest of the day with her.

I am not really a fan of third parties becasue I've had bad experience with a previous SP a couple years ago that failed. So my question is how do I deal with this? Do I still live in the end? Is this an obstacle that will interfere? How do I get rid of the thrid party?

I keep telling myself that I know better and that she loves me and that things will work out just as I want.
But any uplifting advice would be nice.

Thanks a million guys,
Kevla 

Last edited by Kevla (7/15/2020 4:51 pm)

7/15/2020 9:14 pm  #12

I wouldn't give energy, focus or anything to this new development.  I would label it as somehow helping you, and not even as a real third party.  Instead focus on the connection and how easy, effortless and wonderful it is.

Veronica xxoo

Kevla wrote:

Hi Cynthia and Veronica,

Thanks again for the advice, I have been applying it, and I have more or less had an amazing week, I was invited by my SP to celebrate her birthday, plus I've even met her best childhood friends who she went to school with. All her friends and family love me. We even had a laugh and a good time at the radio last sunday.

However today she starts telling me about another guy, I was a little confused, so I asked her if she was dating him, she said "kinda", but then she said "not really", because it wasn't anything serious. Plus she said it's probably not going anywhere, because she wants to be single and he is alot older than her.

I took the news as a shock but I managed to stay composed and enjoy the rest of the day with her.

I am not really a fan of third parties becasue I've had bad experience with a previous SP a couple years ago that failed. So my question is how do I deal with this? Do I still live in the end? Is this an obstacle that will interfere? How do I get rid of the thrid party?

I keep telling myself that I know better and that she loves me and that things will work out just as I want.
But any uplifting advice would be nice.

Thanks a million guys,
Kevla 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/16/2020 3:24 pm  #13

Thanks Veronica, I appreciate it. Been doing that with great effect, she even intiated convo and came round mine today.

However I feel a little down, She brought her gay friend with her (She never mentioned he was coming nor did I know he was coming). I have nothing against him now but I did feel a little off put, like she didn’t want to be solo with me or something. She hasn’t been very attentive or affection (At this stage I know it doesn't matter becasue it's all about me) but she has given him more attention to the gay guy (I know they are childhood friends etc) but still. Towards the end I gave her a good bye hug, but she gave me a side hug (emotionless hug). I am not forcing it and I'm trying to go with the flow and live in the end but it just doesn't feel right, it's a huge opposite to what I imagine. I know there is a process for the universe to unfold my living in the end imaginal act but right at the moment of those actions it doesn't feel right, and I got very discouraged. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I asked my family for advice (wrong thing to do) but they just said move on (indirectly).

I want to have faith, I want to succeed. I want to prove everyone wrong becasue no one believes me nor the law of attraction. But I feel stuck? How do I get myself back up? How do you guys get yourself back up? I tried listening to Neville Goddard but I just didn't feel like listening to it right now.

How do I know things are working out behind the scene? even if it is the opposite right in front of me.

Not going to lie it's hard to believe in your desire when right in your face it's the complete opposite. It's something I can't really ignore either. Is there something maybe that I am not doing right?

Many thanks, just wanted to take that out of my system.

Kevla

Last edited by Kevla (7/16/2020 3:26 pm)

7/16/2020 8:42 pm  #14

I'm sorry you are experiencing the complete opposite in the physical reality.  I would try to change your inner mindset to that of feeling yourself as desirable and the prize, instead of trying so hard to convince her or to win her affection/attention.  I would actually distance yourself from the physical reality until you can feel things.  Pull yourself back physically and energetically from her, and let her 100% come to you.

Hope this helps xxoo

Veronica

Kevla wrote:

Thanks Veronica, I appreciate it. Been doing that with great effect, she even intiated convo and came round mine today.

However I feel a little down, She brought her gay friend with her (She never mentioned he was coming nor did I know he was coming). I have nothing against him now but I did feel a little off put, like she didn’t want to be solo with me or something. She hasn’t been very attentive or affection (At this stage I know it doesn't matter becasue it's all about me) but she has given him more attention to the gay guy (I know they are childhood friends etc) but still. Towards the end I gave her a good bye hug, but she gave me a side hug (emotionless hug). I am not forcing it and I'm trying to go with the flow and live in the end but it just doesn't feel right, it's a huge opposite to what I imagine. I know there is a process for the universe to unfold my living in the end imaginal act but right at the moment of those actions it doesn't feel right, and I got very discouraged. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I asked my family for advice (wrong thing to do) but they just said move on (indirectly).

I want to have faith, I want to succeed. I want to prove everyone wrong becasue no one believes me nor the law of attraction. But I feel stuck? How do I get myself back up? How do you guys get yourself back up? I tried listening to Neville Goddard but I just didn't feel like listening to it right now.

How do I know things are working out behind the scene? even if it is the opposite right in front of me.

Not going to lie it's hard to believe in your desire when right in your face it's the complete opposite. It's something I can't really ignore either. Is there something maybe that I am not doing right?

Many thanks, just wanted to take that out of my system.

Kevla

7/23/2020 7:59 pm  #15

Hey guys, just want to post an update.

I received an invite to my SP friend’s birthday today. I joined them for a few drinks but we ended up having an argument.

The argument was about the fact she kept going around other tables to talk to other people rather than spending the night with us, which I don't have a problem, but I just said it‘s her friends 21st birthday, which I thought is a bit disrespectful, ‘why are you not spending time with your best mate’. She then I argued saying that I cant take it because I have feels for her etc, that she has guy friends etc. She was quite drunk but I didn't want to argue so I just left.

She kept saying she is seeing someone else, she has other guy mates and why should I care, when I only know her since Jan. she said she will never be with me etc. So I just apologised to the guys and left. On a side note I never brought anything up except “why are you not spending time with your best mate”.

I am not gonna lie those words did hurt, and I feel A little discouraged. What do I do at this point? Is this part of the process? Some of my friends said to me just leave her she is a #^*%%. Which made me sad. Can’t really explain to them about LOA. So I just feel a little alone here about my desire and whether things can change round. She didn’t really give me much attention tonight either...

Need help and advice, thanks,

Kevla

7/23/2020 8:30 pm  #16

You don't need any more help and advice. You need to apply the help and advice you've been given consistently over a period of time, ignore everything that is contrary to your desired end result, refrain from checking and testing to see if there has been a change in the last 5 minutes, have some patience and some faith, and persevere. Go straight to the end in your imagination and stay there, and don't concern yourself with how long you think it's taking or how or if it's going to happen or anything else. It takes as long as it takes. Give it and yourself a chance. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment otherwise.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/23/2020 9:51 pm  #17

I'm sorry that happened.  I actually would try to actually distance yourself from her until you can gain more confidence.  Right now, I feel like too much is centered around her.  Yes, it can change but everything is revolving too much on her actions and what she is doing and isn't doing.  I think it's smothering her a bit, which is why she lashed out.  Of course, it wasn't right for her to lash out, but if you want to attract her - I think you need to distance yourself a bit.  Work on your self image as the guy who is always chosen and the romantic one.  Try to reinvent how you see yourself and your idea of her too.  Then be around her again, but I bet you'll find she reaches out first

Veronica xxoo

Kevla wrote:

Hey guys, just want to post an update.

I received an invite to my SP friend’s birthday today. I joined them for a few drinks but we ended up having an argument.

The argument was about the fact she kept going around other tables to talk to other people rather than spending the night with us, which I don't have a problem, but I just said it‘s her friends 21st birthday, which I thought is a bit disrespectful, ‘why are you not spending time with your best mate’. She then I argued saying that I cant take it because I have feels for her etc, that she has guy friends etc. She was quite drunk but I didn't want to argue so I just left.

She kept saying she is seeing someone else, she has other guy mates and why should I care, when I only know her since Jan. she said she will never be with me etc. So I just apologised to the guys and left. On a side note I never brought anything up except “why are you not spending time with your best mate”.

I am not gonna lie those words did hurt, and I feel A little discouraged. What do I do at this point? Is this part of the process? Some of my friends said to me just leave her she is a #^*%%. Which made me sad. Can’t really explain to them about LOA. So I just feel a little alone here about my desire and whether things can change round. She didn’t really give me much attention tonight either...

Need help and advice, thanks,

Kevla

Board footera