Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2020 11:30 am  #1

need help with detaching while manifesting an ex

Hello. I was in a relationship with this guy that i met online and we share an incredible connection (twin flame level) and he knows it too. The relationship was going great in everyway and he was super romantic. one day, out of nowhere he just messaged me saying he wants to breakup because relationships are not for him and he does not wanna date right now, i was shocked because everything was great, even the day before. i started pleading him and bombarded him with stuff like "lets make it work, i will wait etc" and he said he needs time. he ghosted me after that. completely abandoned me. i gave him tons of space after that and have been waiting for him for 3 months while being very strong and visualizing daily. now not only it didnt create any momentum but i suddenly found out that he is dating his best friend of 2 years (who he liked in 2018 but got rejected twice). it broke me. i am pretty sure she seperated us. i dont hate her, i just want my love back. i am trying to manifest him but i am struggling to detach. it hurts. especially seeing them together now where i work. i need help with detaching and letting go, can someone offer me some guidance on how to deal with this pain of betrayal and how to detach  effectively and just live in the end.

Last edited by sync111 (7/12/2020 11:42 am)

7/12/2020 12:04 pm  #2

Re: need help with detaching while manifesting an ex

we do. we work in a bunch of online servers (little complicated to explain) ...and i have my friends in the building (server) where they work so i have to go there often. so it is extremely hard to stay detached when i see them together (it reminds me of the fact that he probably left me and everything we had for her). but i want to detach and focus on the end completely
i forgot to add that the breakup happened during the time i was going through extreme anxiety and i was insecure about their friendship sometimes which probably manifested it in the first place

Last edited by sync111 (7/12/2020 12:10 pm)

7/12/2020 3:28 pm  #3

it is not "really" a part of my job, i can work in my server without going there but i am mostly dragged by my friends there and if i dont go there i have a fear of missing out because i am a huge part of most of the activities hosted there. hope that made sense

7/12/2020 4:55 pm  #4

I'm sorry to hear of your breakup.  It sounds like you have done a lot of good visualizing already, and know what you want.  Try not to focus on him and this other person, or if she contributed to him breaking up with you.  Instead focus on being loved and having it work :D You can forgive the betrayal by choosing not to exist in the past anymore.  If he can make it up to you, then it won't matter.  Try to detach from that standpoint.

Hugs xxoo

Veronica

sync111 wrote:

Hello. I was in a relationship with this guy that i met online and we share an incredible connection (twin flame level) and he knows it too. The relationship was going great in everyway and he was super romantic. one day, out of nowhere he just messaged me saying he wants to breakup because relationships are not for him and he does not wanna date right now, i was shocked because everything was great, even the day before. i started pleading him and bombarded him with stuff like "lets make it work, i will wait etc" and he said he needs time. he ghosted me after that. completely abandoned me. i gave him tons of space after that and have been waiting for him for 3 months while being very strong and visualizing daily. now not only it didnt create any momentum but i suddenly found out that he is dating his best friend of 2 years (who he liked in 2018 but got rejected twice). it broke me. i am pretty sure she seperated us. i dont hate her, i just want my love back. i am trying to manifest him but i am struggling to detach. it hurts. especially seeing them together now where i work. i need help with detaching and letting go, can someone offer me some guidance on how to deal with this pain of betrayal and how to detach  effectively and just live in the end.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/12/2020 5:00 pm  #5

OMG thank you Veronica! I didnt expect to get such a quick response from you. I really appreciate it .
I am having trouble with detaching (or letting go) because I am a very anxious person. Is there anyway I can help myself out of this? I want to just be in  a happy state all day and enjoy my other activities too.

7/12/2020 9:10 pm  #6

I'm happy to help :D

I would aim for neutral more over happy.  Happiness comes naturally, but the more pressure you put on yourself - the less happy and more attached you'll be.  Anxiety will dissipate on its own too.  Strive for calm, neutral, relaxed... putting yourself first.  Try meditations too, just for you - or activities that help you unwind and make you feel comfort.

Veronica xxoo

sync111 wrote:

OMG thank you Veronica! I didnt expect to get such a quick response from you. I really appreciate it .
I am having trouble with detaching (or letting go) because I am a very anxious person. Is there anyway I can help myself out of this? I want to just be in  a happy state all day and enjoy my other activities too.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/23/2020 4:04 pm  #7

Thank you cynthia for your advice,ive been living in the end.
and thank you so much  veronica, your advice gave me a relief. I started aiming for a neutral state and i manifested it and ive been very successful, i also started RS'ing and feeling and knowing that it happened and reached him. I have been living in the end and felt like its a done deal. I felt it in my heart that he broke up and is only in love with me, i kept this up for 10 days and now suddenly i was dragged into his workplace by a friend and i bumped into my sp and 3party and it broke me to pieces, especially because he was saying the same things to her that he used to say to me before when we were together.  i am trying to continuously affirm that he is mine and im trying to live in the end but it hurts. any advice would be appreciated. i am so sad that i dont wanna perform RS in this state, i want to get out of this

7/23/2020 4:43 pm  #8

sync111 wrote:

Thank you cynthia for your advice,ive been living in the end.
and thank you so much  veronica, your advice gave me a relief. I started aiming for a neutral state and i manifested it and ive been very successful, i also started RS'ing and feeling and knowing that it happened and reached him. I have been living in the end and felt like its a done deal. I felt it in my heart that he broke up and is only in love with me, i kept this up for 10 days and now suddenly i was dragged into his workplace by a friend and i bumped into my sp and 3party and it broke me to pieces, especially because he was saying the same things to her that he used to say to me before when we were together.  i am trying to continuously affirm that he is mine and im trying to live in the end but it hurts. any advice would be appreciated. i am so sad that i dont wanna perform RS in this state, i want to get out of this

It has only been a matter of days. You can't expect something dramatic to happen in such a short time. You may find it helpful to tell yourself that what happened is the old reality, that what you are doing by living in the end is changing that and that the new reality is coming but hasn't had a chance to happen yet.

I've had some pretty bad knocks myself, so I know what it's like, but you've got to stay strong and focussed only on the end result you want and ignore everything else. Put the third party out of your mind as much as possible, don't try to rub her out or get rid of her, that is putting too much focus on her existence and also making her important. Instead, put all of your focus on the two of you and what you want to have with him and continue to live in the end. A third party would not be there in the end. You've got to have faith and give this some time.

I don't agree with remote seduction. It seems like messing in the middle to me, trying to manipulate somebody mentally to do something. When you live in the end, you don't manipulate anybody, and if you do it properly, things turn out just the way you imagined them to be. It's a lot easier as well because you're not stressing yourself out wondering if you're influencing him or not. Be patient. Give it some time. Don't worry and don't be hard on yourself. It takes as long as it takes, and nobody can say how long that is. If you and he do social media, don't look at all. That's really important. You want to stay away from anything that is reminding you of a situation you don't want so you can be fully focussed on creating what you do want.

Last edited by Cynthia (7/23/2020 4:45 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera