Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2020 10:47 am  #1

Need help with my SP

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is well.

I'm quite new here so go easy on me.

Need some advice and help with my SP.

When we first met we connected really well and everything. We were quite similar almost like a twin flame. Since the lockdown we haven't seen each other but we have stayed in contact. My SP would text me first, but recently she hasn’t contacted me. Which I thought was a bit weird.

Her birthday is coming up, so I thought with a good heart to ask her today if she wanted to come and DJ with me to celebrate her birthday on radio. She said yes and was very happy about it but I noticed her tone was very casual.

She even asked if my other DJ friend will be there? To me it sounded like she didn’t want to go solo with me?

My SP not to long ago invited me to a garden meet up but then cancelled last min because apparently “the host couldn’t do it” but now I wonder whether she purposely say that because she didn’t want to go with me?

Even by text now she is very short and just being friendly no kisses, no flirting, no funny tones. I ask my self whats changed? And whether this matters?

I feel like she is trying to not to lead me on and make distance with me, and Just keep me as a friend. 

I have all these scenarios in my head that I have lost a little bit of faith from LOA. I feel lost and don’t feel confident with my wish that it will come true with my SP.

Please note that I have anxiety, and I know I could be overthinking but I feel a little lost at the moment.

Any tips or advice to help me with this please? Also can I still manifest my SP? Is the current scenario just a bridge of incidents? Becasue it doesn't look like it's evolving forward?

Many thanks,

Kevla

7/02/2020 5:00 am  #2

Re: Need help with my SP

You are using the law of assumption against yourself by interpreting her actions or lack thereof as slights against you or disinterest in you. What you imagine creates what you experience. We are always imagining ahead of any outward evidence. The most creative thing in us is to imagine and believe a thing into existence. You need to live in and think from the end in your imagination of being together with your sp in exactly the sort of relationship you want it to be, feel like you would if it were already true and like you have it now, and have faith that your imaginal acts will create this. Be patient,  persevere, and don't look for results or signs or do anything to attempt to manipulate the situation overtly, such as trying to convince anyone of anything, for example. Create the ideal relationship in your imagination only and don't worry about outward appearances.

I recommend that as a starting point you listen to Neville Goddard's Mental Diets, How to Use Your Imagination, and The Secret of Imagining, which can be found on youtube and will take less than an hour. The below link is my preferred channel for Neville's lectures because they are all in his own voice.

https://m.youtube.com/user/100kwatt

As far as I'm concerned, Neville's teachings are the gold standard, the best there are, and 100% effective when done correctly. I personally wouldn't waste my time doing anything else. If you need them to give you confidence, there are a lot of success stories in Neville's book, The Law and the Promise, which I suggest you read anyway, and also more recent ones on the Neville reddit.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/06/2020 6:21 pm  #3

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for the message and advice, It has really helped, I have been practicing more and more on Neville Goddard. Believe it or not I have been more at peace and happy, even other smaller things have manifested into my life.

I’ve bought the book of Neville Goddard the complete reader, but I have yet to start reading it.

Just an update, unfortunately today my SP posted something on social media with a male friend and my mind quickly assumes the worst. I admit I got very discouraged very easily and a little jealous. How do I avoid being discouraged so easily? I was doing so fine before.

Many thanks,

Kevla

7/06/2020 6:39 pm  #4

Kevla wrote:

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for the message and advice, It has really helped, I have been practicing more and more on Neville Goddard. Believe it or not I have been more at peace and happy, even other smaller things have manifested into my life.

I’ve bought the book of Neville Goddard the complete reader, but I have yet to start reading it.

Just an update, unfortunately today my SP posted something on social media with a male friend and my mind quickly assumes the worst. I admit I got very discouraged very easily and a little jealous. How do I avoid being discouraged so easily? I was doing so fine before.

Many thanks,

Kevla

I've got that book as well, and it's great, but it can only help you if you read it and do what he tells you.

Whatever you do, don't look at social media or anything else that is going to contradict what you are trying to manifest. That is so important. If you are trying to live in the end and imagine your desire as an accomplished fact, the last thing you need is anything that tells you that you don't have it and gives you worries and doubts that you can achieve your desire. Seriously, delete your account if that is what it takes. I don't do social media, but somebody who does sent me a screenshot last year that greatly interfered with my own work which had been effortless up until that happened, and the thing is, it could have been entirely bogus, but I had no way of knowing that. Whether it was true or not, it is only temporary, but it did give me a mental struggle that I hadn't had before, so avoid social media like the plague, or looking at it and seeing anything not to your liking will undermine you. It is bad enough that every day we are bombarded by distractions and people telling us it's not possible to manifest our desires without deliberately seeking things out that will also tell us these things or put doubts into our minds. We must be single minded and steadfast and ignore everything that is contrary to attaining our desires and focus all of our attention only on our end goal.

Last edited by Cynthia (7/07/2020 3:00 pm)

7/10/2020 11:57 am  #5

Thank you very much, I have been distancing myself with social media to the point of deleting the app through my phone. I still have to use it every so often as I have to promote my work through it (as a DJ and producer).

So far I have been slightly happier again. I have even manifested going mini golf with her yesterday. I even met her male friend the other day who turned out to be her childhood gay friend. So I was assuming wrong and overreacting (to my previous post).

Had such a blast, but the only thing now is that I want more with her? Is that normal? Don’t want to sound desperate.

And how is it going to leap forward and evolve? As we are still communicating very casually and friendly.

Many thanks,

Kevla

7/10/2020 12:34 pm  #6

It's fine to want more! But, let it happen in its own timing.  Less desperation equals faster results :D

I don't think things ever happen in a linear fashion.  Decide inside if all these events lead to the realization of being with your Specific Person.  Your assumptions and feelings will foretell your future.

I would daydream upon the ideal, but also allow things to be.  Keep remaining faithful to the preferred inner state.

Hope this helped!

Veronica xxoo

Kevla wrote:

Thank you very much, I have been distancing myself with social media to the point of deleting the app through my phone. I still have to use it every so often as I have to promote my work through it (as a DJ and producer).

So far I have been slightly happier again. I have even manifested going mini golf with her yesterday. I even met her male friend the other day who turned out to be her childhood gay friend. So I was assuming wrong and overreacting (to my previous post).

Had such a blast, but the only thing now is that I want more with her? Is that normal? Don’t want to sound desperate.

And how is it going to leap forward and evolve? As we are still communicating very casually and friendly.

Many thanks,

Kevla

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/10/2020 1:21 pm  #7

Kevla wrote:

Many thanks,

Kevla

There is nothing desperate about wanting more than friendship. Just continue to live in and think from the end of the ideal, ultimate relationship you want to have with her, focus only on that, and don't worry about how it is going to come about. Also, don't try to work out what steps you think you need to take along the way. Don't mess with the middle or you can mess things up. Go straight to the end in your mind and stay there, and don't worry. Be patient.

I've mentioned this on a number of occasions before, but not to you. This was long before I ever discovered Neville. I married the person I wanted by imagining we were married and by wearing an imaginary wedding ring. We were in different countries at the time with minimal contact, writing to each other by snail mail, which is all there was at the time, probably about once each every month, and spoke briefly on the phone 2 or 3 times. It started out as more of a pen friendship than anything. I wasn't in any rush because I knew it would take me a while to get back to London again. When I returned to London and we were together in person, things fell into place very easily and naturally, it was less than 2 months before he asked me to marry him, and we got married a few months later. We were married for many years.

There is a letter from Mrs J.E. in Chapter 3 of The Law and the Promise which would be useful to read about how she married the person of her choice.

Last edited by Cynthia (7/10/2020 1:25 pm)

7/11/2020 11:49 am  #8

Thank you Cynthia, thank you Veronica.

This has given me more confidence and hope.

But I do have a few more questions:

1) I am taking her to celebrate her birthday on radio by DJ’ing together (like I said in a previous post). I asked if she was excited, and her reply put me off guard as that is something I would say to my friends, she said “yeah man”, now I know I shouldn’t look into the current situation but I can’t get rid of this feeling of being friend zoned, does this matter? Will it mess up? How can I deal with this? Can she still change her mind?

2) How do I know when I am doing something or sending her txt by inspired action it’s not messing in the middle? Because sometimes after the action I wonder if it was the right thing to do, even though at the time I didn’t think much of it.

3) How do I deal with my anxiety during manifesting and visualising without messing up what I want?

Thanks for the support and advice, it means alot,

Kevla

7/11/2020 1:31 pm  #9

Kevla wrote:

1) I am taking her to celebrate her birthday on radio by DJ’ing together (like I said in a previous post). I asked if she was excited, and her reply put me off guard as that is something I would say to my friends, she said “yeah man”, now I know I shouldn’t look into the current situation but I can’t get rid of this feeling of being friend zoned, does this matter? Will it mess up? How can I deal with this? Can she still change her mind?

2) How do I know when I am doing something or sending her txt by inspired action it’s not messing in the middle? Because sometimes after the action I wonder if it was the right thing to do, even though at the time I didn’t think much of it.

3) How do I deal with my anxiety during manifesting and visualising without messing up what I want?

Kevla

You are being too analytical and worrying too much. She's already agreed to go out with you. It also seems like you are in a big rush. Why? Wouldn't you want to create the ideal, lasting relationship rather than something that falls short of that? Most of the time things happen in a natural way, which usually takes some time, especially things that last. Everything is created in your imagination first. The evidence comes after. Don't worry about that friend zone rubbish. Only imagine what you want and nothing less. Go to the end and stay there. There's nothing wrong with being friends first anyway, and staying close friends later with the person you are romantically involved with is a great thing. I can't think of anything better with respect to a romantic relationship than being married to one's best friend. Be patient.

Any time you take an action in an attempt to outwardly manipulate a situation directly, you are messing with the middle. Sustained imaginal acts are what create facts, and if they are in opposition to an outward action you take, the outward action is not only not going to work because it is what you have been imagining that is creating the outward situation in the first place, but it can very easily backfire on you. There was someone on this forum some time ago who had a friend put him up to sending a message to a girl. He hadn't planned to do that, and when he did, he got a reply from the girl asking him to leave her alone and not contact her again. This is another reason why it is best to do everything in your imagination.

Be patient. There is nothing to get anxious about. Neville's advice is 100% effective when followed properly, and an important part of doing that is to be patient, have faith, and persevere in thinking from and living in the end. I listen to Neville regularly anyway, but at times when I need a boost, I listen to him even more often  and really take in what he's saying.

7/11/2020 4:51 pm  #10

1. Of course she can change her mind.  What she said could mean anything.  It's up to you to decide what you want, and not get triggered by the idea of just being a friend.  See yourself as the romantic companion instead

2. As long as you have no attachments towards a result, then it's the right thing to do.  Never analyze "inspired action" as all the action you take is inspired from your feelings and beliefs.

3. I would never visualize while having anxiety.  Instead, work on the anxiety first before trying to manifest anything.

Hope this helps xxoo

Veronica

Kevla wrote:

Kevla

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera