Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2020 7:17 am  #1

Progress, then confusion

So my SP and I separated in Nov 2019, together for 6 months, due to my own emotional place at the time, it wasnt a bad breakup as we kept contact during Dec and January, however, I started getting obsessed with trying to fix things, which ended in me falling deeper into depression. Until one day I found Dr Joe Dispenza and started on his work, which has completed changed my life. Then started working on manifesting my SP back after I had got myself right.

Was switching between Dr Joe's work and manifesting techniques, when I had a breakthrough with my SP, when she reached out 3 weeks back, and ask if we could chat in the morning.When I saw the message my heart fluttered, much like the imaginational acts I had been practicing. We had a very easy chat for a bit the next day, and we left it there, continued to enjoy the feelings

.I then thought, what felt like an inspired action, sent a message to my SP asking, once the quarantine period is over, would she like to meet up for a drink. She responded with, "give me sometime to think about it", which I replied, of course.A few days later, I had found a interesting music tribute on Youtube, we shared similar music taste, and thought, I'd forward on the link to her, that was Tuesday, its now 3 weeks down the line, and the message has yet to be read.I'm trying to slow down the intensity of my imagination acts and techniques, as I feel it could be resisting and not allowing the process to flow, while trying to control my mental diet as a result of the non read message.

Now, i'm a little confused, and obviously my conscious monkey brain is running wild.I guess the question is, did I blow this? I have made a decision to leave it as it is, in this current reality and ignore the 3D, continuing to apply techniques, so should I ramp up, or slow down the techniques and try focus my energy elsewhere?

Last edited by yobsness (6/12/2020 7:40 am)

6/12/2020 9:32 am  #2

Re: Progress, then confusion

Glad you found Dr. Joe Dispenza and manifesting techniques :D It will work wonders

I actually wouldn't reach out or try to logically put this together.  Let it happen where your SP reaches out instead to meet up for a drink and share music with you.  You want your result to arrive to you, instead of taking action.  Inspired action isn't taking action with that person.  It's more about taking action about yourself.

You didn't blow this, but you did make your human mind vulnerable to doubt as its looking for things in the outer world as "proof".  I would take time to center yourself, and become the thing you seek.  You want to be in a loving relationship - so be that.  Feel it, become it, let it be who you are as fact.

I wouldn't apply more techniques but rather pull back and live mindfully.  Focus your energy on YOU.

Veronica xxoo

yobsness wrote:

So my SP and I separated in Nov 2019, together for 6 months, due to my own emotional place at the time, it wasnt a bad breakup as we kept contact during Dec and January, however, I started getting obsessed with trying to fix things, which ended in me falling deeper into depression. Until one day I found Dr Joe Dispenza and started on his work, which has completed changed my life. Then started working on manifesting my SP back after I had got myself right.

Was switching between Dr Joe's work and manifesting techniques, when I had a breakthrough with my SP, when she reached out 3 weeks back, and ask if we could chat in the morning.When I saw the message my heart fluttered, much like the imaginational acts I had been practicing. We had a very easy chat for a bit the next day, and we left it there, continued to enjoy the feelings

.I then thought, what felt like an inspired action, sent a message to my SP asking, once the quarantine period is over, would she like to meet up for a drink. She responded with, "give me sometime to think about it", which I replied, of course.A few days later, I had found a interesting music tribute on Youtube, we shared similar music taste, and thought, I'd forward on the link to her, that was Tuesday, its now 3 weeks down the line, and the message has yet to be read.I'm trying to slow down the intensity of my imagination acts and techniques, as I feel it could be resisting and not allowing the process to flow, while trying to control my mental diet as a result of the non read message.

Now, i'm a little confused, and obviously my conscious monkey brain is running wild.I guess the question is, did I blow this? I have made a decision to leave it as it is, in this current reality and ignore the 3D, continuing to apply techniques, so should I ramp up, or slow down the techniques and try focus my energy elsewhere?

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/15/2020 2:27 am  #3

Thank you Veronica, I have read your reply over and over, slowing processing each word.

Peace

6/23/2020 10:41 am  #4

yobsness wrote:

It is a strong imagination plus faith that will create your desire for you. Do nothing outwardly, live in the end in your imagination, and ignore the current reality. Your imaginal acts are creating the outward situation. Long before I ever heard of Neville, whose teachings I cannot recommend highly enough and are the only ones I use myself any more, I was married for a long time to a person of my choice. I imagined being married to him and wore an imaginary wedding ring. We had minimal contact in the beginning, we were also in different countries, but it was really easy, and it fell into place very naturally. One big thing I didn't ever do was worry about anything. There was a time when he thought I wasn't going to return to London and seemed cold and standoffish for awhile, but I ignored that and he didn't stay that way.

This is not complicated and doesn't require loads of 'techniques', in fact in my view feeling the need to do loads of 'techniques' smacks of desperation and a lack of faith as does looking for 'signs', which follow anyway, they don't precede doing the work..All you have to do is go to the end in your imagination where you already have your desire, whatever that is, in as vivid detail as possible, exactly the way you want it to be, feel how it would feel if you had it now, and stay there. The feeling of having your desire is the most important thing.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/03/2020 4:36 am  #5

Thank you for this, a good reminder to take it easy and enjoy the ride.

Someone once said to me, "You are chasing a butterfly, be still and let it come to you"

7/13/2020 12:44 am  #6

Well update, I guess it's over, she reached out to say she is in a relationship.

Good luck all with your journey.

7/13/2020 1:34 am  #7

yobsness wrote:

Well update, I guess it's over, she reached out to say she is in a relationship.

Written in stone, is it? No offence intended, it's entirely up to you, of course, but when I see somebody giving up so easily it makes me think they didn't care that much to begin with, but if that is the case, better to decide that now rather than later.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/13/2020 12:31 pm  #8

Nothing is ever over.  She may be in a relationship now, but that doesn't have to remain permanent.  What do you believe can come of this? That's what matters.  Never give up on being able to be loved xxoo

Veronica

yobsness wrote:

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera