Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2020 11:52 am  #1

scripting -past tense/present tense/both

Hello all,
I am new  and I need some guidance from you.
I want to use scripting to manifest a job. I am a little confused about what time should I use. I'll write a small scripting below and if maybe someone can help me.
"I am happy and grateful for this job. In the day of the interview I woke up happy and confident. I drank my morning coffee and I went for the interview. The moment the interviewer come in I know all will be all right and I'll take this job.The interviewer took a look to my CV and said: It's seems that you are the right person for this job. I said: I think I am,I am good at what I do and I think that I'll be the perfect mach for your company . he intervier said: sure you are. I think will be win win situation for both of us with you in our company.
After interview I went home and I had a perfect day. In one week they called me and said that the job is mine.
I am so happy and grateful for this job."
So I wrote the interview  in the past tense but I said the job is mine in the present tense
Is this how can you write a scripting? Can you give some insights?
Thank you

6/26/2020 12:00 pm  #2

Re: scripting -past tense/present tense/both

Welcome 

I think you did a good job.  The only thing I would suggest is to add even more details.  Even such as what it feels like to be at the job, what the work environment feels like, how you are valued and paid well, etc.  Try to think beyond the initial hire and propel yourself towards actually being there and having it be a part of your every day world.

Most of all, we do scripting to generate the feelings needed to fuel the desire.  The tense you use isn't as important as how you feel.  Trust your instinct :D

Veronica xxoo

manifest888 wrote:

Hello all,
I am new  and I need some guidance from you.
I want to use scripting to manifest a job. I am a little confused about what time should I use. I'll write a small scripting below and if maybe someone can help me.
"I am happy and grateful for this job. In the day of the interview I woke up happy and confident. I drank my morning coffee and I went for the interview. The moment the interviewer come in I know all will be all right and I'll take this job.The interviewer took a look to my CV and said: It's seems that you are the right person for this job. I said: I think I am,I am good at what I do and I think that I'll be the perfect mach for your company . he intervier said: sure you are. I think will be win win situation for both of us with you in our company.
After interview I went home and I had a perfect day. In one week they called me and said that the job is mine.
I am so happy and grateful for this job."
So I wrote the interview  in the past tense but I said the job is mine in the present tense
Is this how can you write a scripting? Can you give some insights?
Thank you

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/26/2020 12:08 pm  #3

Thank you Veronica for you answer. I'll sure do add many details.
One more question;  can i write my scripting in my native language? I mean I'll write all I want to manifest in other language than that language used at the interview. I am sure it's a dumb question.;-)  As I said I am new and I want to do the best I can .
Thank you

6/26/2020 12:20 pm  #4

Of course you can write it in your native language! Again, scripting is about feelings - and they transcend language :D

manifest888 wrote:

Thank you Veronica for you answer. I'll sure do add many details.
One more question;  can i write my scripting in my native language? I mean I'll write all I want to manifest in other language than that language used at the interview. I am sure it's a dumb question.;-)  As I said I am new and I want to do the best I can .
Thank you

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/26/2020 1:16 pm  #5

I would personally take the easiest option, which I would think would be your native language. (You also have a future tense mixed in there, by the way.) Scripting is one method of convincing your subconscious mind that you have your desire now, so the more real you can make it the better.

What I personally find more effective is to write a letter to myself from the other person telling me what I want to hear.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/26/2020 1:31 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/26/2020 2:35 pm  #6

Cynthia wrote:

I would personally take the easiest option, which I would think would be your native language. (You also have a future tense mixed in there, by the way.) Scripting is one method of convincing your subconscious mind that you have your desire now, so the more real you can make it the better.

What I personally find more effective is to write a letter to myself from the other person telling me what I want to hear.

Thank you Cynthia.
That's something new for me.

6/26/2020 3:07 pm  #7

manifest888 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Thank you Cynthia.
That's something new for me.

You're very welcome. It's a type of revision that Neville Goddard talked about. If you haven't heard of him, I highly recommend looking into his teachings. He didn't theorise about things, he taught from his personal experience, he spoke the truth, and of the people I know about who have discovered Neville and find out how easy to follow and how well his teachings work, including myself, they don't go back to anything else or look any further.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera