Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2020 1:04 pm  #1

the ex that got me into LOA messaged my yesterday after 4 years

This is going to be a somewhat long post, but i wanna be thorough. this is a story 3-4 years in the making. never thought i'd be posting here lol. 

four years ago i dated a boy for a few months. when we broke up i was devastated. i thought he was the only one for me and that i couldn't do any better. i was young. (i'm still young i'm 25, but at the time i was 21 and even though it was only a few years ago it feels like lifetimes). but i really thought he was my shot at love.

when we broke up i didn't want to bother him. I'm not one to initiate contact with ex's after it ends. i felt unwanted by him and decided that if he wanted to reach out to me he would. guess what? he didnt lolol. while i was desperately looking online for a way to get him back, i found LOA. i saw that no contact was one of the first steps. so i latched onto the idea of LOA to get him back. i was bound and determined. but that was also my downfall. i OBSESSED with it. i didn't even realize i was obsessing about it. i was worried if i was doing the techniques correctly. i was worried that my anxiety and depression would affect my manifestations. i was worried about my visualizations and if they were clear enough. i was worried if i was living in the end and living as if it was already done. it consumed a lot of my time. i looked up different influences of LOA and read countless success stories. constantly reading anything about LOA.  until one night when i was doing the cupping technique i believe it's called. it's when you cup your hand and talk or whisper like you're talking to the person you want to manifest back into your life. i was sitting in my dorm room in the dark cupping my hand talking to this guy who had moved on and wasn't thinking about me in the slightest. i felt... so stupid. idfk what came over me but i felt kinda disgusted that i would do so much to attract someone back who hasn't reached out since we broke up. i wanted him back so much that i lost myself in the process. so i said f*ck it and moved on. i stopped doing the techniques all together. i began working out for my damn self. eating right for my damn self. doing better in school, making more of an effort to hang out with friends all for. my. damn. self. self love is what pushed/pushes me to do better. i had read all the right material for LOA and done all the right things to manifest anything but nothing was happening and it's because i was DESSSSPERATEEE. .like... it was sad. it was a low point. i would read this forum! look for anything to help me. 

moving forward, i moved the f*ck on. i met some very cute, funny, lovely boys. some more serious than others. some it was a one time thing, others it was longer. either way when they ended i didn't take it as badly as i would've with my old mindset because i know i'm a badass b*tch that dont need no man. a few years after my ex and i broke up i was seeing a guy and when it ended i let myself be sad and i told myself and the universe "okay. that happened. i'm ready for the next thing universe bring it." and my current boyfriend of two years messaged me on facebook the next day. and he is everything i've ever wanted. he is funny, smart, handsome, and kind. he is the absolute love of my life. 

so. the whole reason i'm here writing this. yesterday while i was on my way to the store, i was checking my phone and i saw someone had messaged me on facebook and it was my friggen ex from THREE YEARS AGO. i did a double take! it said "hello... it's been a while". (uhm. yeah homeboy it's been a while.) anyway, i freaked out a second because it was the messaged i would've loved to receive a few years ago. i finished my shopping and messaged him back after saying hello and that it had been a while. he replied saying he wasn't sure if i would even respond but he appreciated that i did. we talked. he apologized. he and this girl he had started talking to towards the end of our relationship had broken up and he wanted to let me know. he said that she had done to him to a degree of what he did to me and he felt terrible. he said it's been on his mind for the last few years and he just now got the courage to apologize to me. i said i appreciated the apology and we continued to catch up until he said he needed to go to bed and we said our goodbyes and he said if i was ever in town to hit him up. (i had told him i have a boyfriend when he hinted at me coming over. LOL as if.) 

JUST AS I WAS WRITING THIS HE MESSAGED ME AGAIN. he just said thank you for responding and it meant a lot that i let him apologize. again... the version of me from a few years ago would be over the moon. it's not that i'm unhappy or that i am happy he messaged me. i would feel the same way i do now if he hadn't messaged me yesterday. 

basically... i've manifested everything that i've wanted lol. i have a nice car, a beautiful apartment, a salary paying job, two lovely cats and i live with my best friend - the love of my life. it's do able ya'll. you have to get out of your own way though. it's a friggen process. 

sometimes the apology never comes when it is wanted. and when it comes, it is neither wanted not needed -you are too late [rupi kuar]
^ this quote is something i painted a few years ago with him in mind. not knowing that it would absolutely be true.

when i was given the opportunity to call him out, to yell at him and tell him he's a piece of sh*t, i didn't. i remember planning the whole conversation out if he ever reached out. and now it's like... meh. i have no need to tell him off. to let him see how good i look at what hes "missing out on" like i wanted to before. i don't care. he's just another person. 

so here is what i would like to leave you all with. if you read this far then good for you lol if you are looking for a TL;DR this is it. 
1. stop obsessing. i recommend stop doing the techniques and just live your life. i know this one make a lot of people happy reading that but it's the best way to let go in my opinion. i'm open to hearing how other people think but i'm one happy mother f*cker and this is the way i do it. 
2. don't put them on a pedestal. they are just another person. it also closes you off to meeting BETTER PEOPLE THAN THEY ARE!!!!!! i'm so glad that i moved on and met people that were more lovely than he ever was to me. 
3. love yourself. listen to music that makes you feel good!!!!! i love listening to music that makes me feel so sexy and fun. you have amazing qualities! it's okay to admit that. 
4. be open to new experiences. new people. you never know what's around the corner. 
5. LOA is a way of life. the way i live is through being open to new better possibilities, letting go of things that don't matter and TRUSTING THE UNIVERSE! i used to go on this forum constantly in search of new things to read thinking that maybe i was missing something. when really i was missing myself. turn off the computer, go for a walk and make yourself a tasty healthy meal. 
6. this may be a bit harsh but i can feel the desperation in some of these posts. it hurts my heart seeing wonderful people lost in trying to get someone back. when moving on is usually the best way to get the best and healthiest out of life. 

if they don't see your worth then you don't need them. you actually shouldn't need anyone to feel happy. you can't pour from an empty cup. love yourself soooo much there's no where else for that love to go than into someone who deserves it. 

anyways. that's my two cents. idk if people will like my advice but it's what worked for me and that's what i'm sticking to. 

my thoughts are so jumbled and i'm sorry if some of it didn't make sense lol. 

i'm sending you guys my love. it'll be okay. it currently is okay. you have lived through every bad day you've had. it isn't easy but yall it is worth it 

6/25/2020 6:54 pm  #2

Re: the ex that got me into LOA messaged my yesterday after 4 years

This is a terrific post.  Thanks for sharing and trying to inspire others 

Veronica xxoo

mysuccessstory111 wrote:

This is going to be a somewhat long post, but i wanna be thorough. this is a story 3-4 years in the making. never thought i'd be posting here lol. 

four years ago i dated a boy for a few months. when we broke up i was devastated. i thought he was the only one for me and that i couldn't do any better. i was young. (i'm still young i'm 25, but at the time i was 21 and even though it was only a few years ago it feels like lifetimes). but i really thought he was my shot at love.

when we broke up i didn't want to bother him. I'm not one to initiate contact with ex's after it ends. i felt unwanted by him and decided that if he wanted to reach out to me he would. guess what? he didnt lolol. while i was desperately looking online for a way to get him back, i found LOA. i saw that no contact was one of the first steps. so i latched onto the idea of LOA to get him back. i was bound and determined. but that was also my downfall. i OBSESSED with it. i didn't even realize i was obsessing about it. i was worried if i was doing the techniques correctly. i was worried that my anxiety and depression would affect my manifestations. i was worried about my visualizations and if they were clear enough. i was worried if i was living in the end and living as if it was already done. it consumed a lot of my time. i looked up different influences of LOA and read countless success stories. constantly reading anything about LOA.  until one night when i was doing the cupping technique i believe it's called. it's when you cup your hand and talk or whisper like you're talking to the person you want to manifest back into your life. i was sitting in my dorm room in the dark cupping my hand talking to this guy who had moved on and wasn't thinking about me in the slightest. i felt... so stupid. idfk what came over me but i felt kinda disgusted that i would do so much to attract someone back who hasn't reached out since we broke up. i wanted him back so much that i lost myself in the process. so i said f*ck it and moved on. i stopped doing the techniques all together. i began working out for my damn self. eating right for my damn self. doing better in school, making more of an effort to hang out with friends all for. my. damn. self. self love is what pushed/pushes me to do better. i had read all the right material for LOA and done all the right things to manifest anything but nothing was happening and it's because i was DESSSSPERATEEE. .like... it was sad. it was a low point. i would read this forum! look for anything to help me. 

moving forward, i moved the f*ck on. i met some very cute, funny, lovely boys. some more serious than others. some it was a one time thing, others it was longer. either way when they ended i didn't take it as badly as i would've with my old mindset because i know i'm a badass b*tch that dont need no man. a few years after my ex and i broke up i was seeing a guy and when it ended i let myself be sad and i told myself and the universe "okay. that happened. i'm ready for the next thing universe bring it." and my current boyfriend of two years messaged me on facebook the next day. and he is everything i've ever wanted. he is funny, smart, handsome, and kind. he is the absolute love of my life. 

so. the whole reason i'm here writing this. yesterday while i was on my way to the store, i was checking my phone and i saw someone had messaged me on facebook and it was my friggen ex from THREE YEARS AGO. i did a double take! it said "hello... it's been a while". (uhm. yeah homeboy it's been a while.) anyway, i freaked out a second because it was the messaged i would've loved to receive a few years ago. i finished my shopping and messaged him back after saying hello and that it had been a while. he replied saying he wasn't sure if i would even respond but he appreciated that i did. we talked. he apologized. he and this girl he had started talking to towards the end of our relationship had broken up and he wanted to let me know. he said that she had done to him to a degree of what he did to me and he felt terrible. he said it's been on his mind for the last few years and he just now got the courage to apologize to me. i said i appreciated the apology and we continued to catch up until he said he needed to go to bed and we said our goodbyes and he said if i was ever in town to hit him up. (i had told him i have a boyfriend when he hinted at me coming over. LOL as if.) 

JUST AS I WAS WRITING THIS HE MESSAGED ME AGAIN. he just said thank you for responding and it meant a lot that i let him apologize. again... the version of me from a few years ago would be over the moon. it's not that i'm unhappy or that i am happy he messaged me. i would feel the same way i do now if he hadn't messaged me yesterday. 

basically... i've manifested everything that i've wanted lol. i have a nice car, a beautiful apartment, a salary paying job, two lovely cats and i live with my best friend - the love of my life. it's do able ya'll. you have to get out of your own way though. it's a friggen process. 

sometimes the apology never comes when it is wanted. and when it comes, it is neither wanted not needed -you are too late [rupi kuar]
^ this quote is something i painted a few years ago with him in mind. not knowing that it would absolutely be true.

when i was given the opportunity to call him out, to yell at him and tell him he's a piece of sh*t, i didn't. i remember planning the whole conversation out if he ever reached out. and now it's like... meh. i have no need to tell him off. to let him see how good i look at what hes "missing out on" like i wanted to before. i don't care. he's just another person. 

so here is what i would like to leave you all with. if you read this far then good for you lol if you are looking for a TL;DR this is it. 
1. stop obsessing. i recommend stop doing the techniques and just live your life. i know this one make a lot of people happy reading that but it's the best way to let go in my opinion. i'm open to hearing how other people think but i'm one happy mother f*cker and this is the way i do it. 
2. don't put them on a pedestal. they are just another person. it also closes you off to meeting BETTER PEOPLE THAN THEY ARE!!!!!! i'm so glad that i moved on and met people that were more lovely than he ever was to me. 
3. love yourself. listen to music that makes you feel good!!!!! i love listening to music that makes me feel so sexy and fun. you have amazing qualities! it's okay to admit that. 
4. be open to new experiences. new people. you never know what's around the corner. 
5. LOA is a way of life. the way i live is through being open to new better possibilities, letting go of things that don't matter and TRUSTING THE UNIVERSE! i used to go on this forum constantly in search of new things to read thinking that maybe i was missing something. when really i was missing myself. turn off the computer, go for a walk and make yourself a tasty healthy meal. 
6. this may be a bit harsh but i can feel the desperation in some of these posts. it hurts my heart seeing wonderful people lost in trying to get someone back. when moving on is usually the best way to get the best and healthiest out of life. 

if they don't see your worth then you don't need them. you actually shouldn't need anyone to feel happy. you can't pour from an empty cup. love yourself soooo much there's no where else for that love to go than into someone who deserves it. 

anyways. that's my two cents. idk if people will like my advice but it's what worked for me and that's what i'm sticking to. 

my thoughts are so jumbled and i'm sorry if some of it didn't make sense lol. 

i'm sending you guys my love. it'll be okay. it currently is okay. you have lived through every bad day you've had. it isn't easy but yall it is worth it 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera