Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2020 1:47 pm  #21

Re: SP?

Hey Veronica. UPDATE!!!!!
So I've been doing good stuff and he and I have been talking for 2 days funnily, like never before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
But there's one thing , everytime he takes time to reply I get so desperate on the inside that he should hurry up. How do I fight this ? It feels like I am ruining progress by doing this desperate waiting.

6/23/2020 1:54 pm  #22

That's great you've been talking! Try to feel more natural about his response time.ย  No need to get desperate, because he will always want to talk to you.ย  The less you need it to be fast, the more it will speed up too.ย  So, no need to fight desperation - instead feel this as easy and natural.ย  You aren't ruing any progress, but don't want to make yourself miserable for your own peace of mind.

Hope this helps!

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Hey Veronica. UPDATE!!!!!
So I've been doing good stuff and he and I have been talking for 2 days funnily, like never before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
But there's one thing , everytime he takes time to reply I get so desperate on the inside that he should hurry up. How do I fight this ? It feels like I am ruining progress by doing this desperate waiting.

ย 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:ย https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/23/2020 2:17 pm  #23

I keep feeling a little scared in my heart that I hope this is now for ever, how do I battle that. I am unable to fight desperation, I keep checking if he's replied.

6/23/2020 2:19 pm  #24

Feel the reply as yours and trust within it.

QueenJ wrote:

I keep feeling a little scared in my heart that I hope this is now for ever, how do I battle that. I am unable to fight desperation, I keep checking if he's replied.

ย 

6/25/2020 11:08 am  #25

Hi Veronica. We were talking funnily, and he's suddenly left me on seen which is making my heart sink. I don't want to feel like this, but I can't make my head from stop thinking about him. How do I manifest love and commitment from me and fast

6/25/2020 11:14 am  #26

I would settle upon the idea of what you truly want and not give into any despair of the current moment.ย  Instead of having your heart sink, why not allow it to always rise just for youย 

Hugs xxoo
Veronica

QueenJ wrote:

Hi Veronica. We were talking funnily, and he's suddenly left me on seen which is making my heart sink. I don't want to feel like this, but I can't make my head from stop thinking about him. How do I manifest love and commitment from me and fast

ย 

6/25/2020 11:15 am  #27

and then he'll be here? I literally manifest everything so easily why is this thing taking an eternity, is he not right for me ?

6/25/2020 11:18 am  #28

Anyone can be right for you.ย  If you manifest everything else, then it must come.ย  Try to release the need to have it here now, and feel the way you would if it was here (just for you)

Veronica

QueenJ wrote:

and then he'll be here? I literally manifest everything so easily why is this thing taking an eternity, is he not right for me ?

ย 

6/25/2020 12:24 pm  #29

Hey, gr8 i read this. Let it be his idea is imp, my SP told me once- he will call when he wants.They dont wana listen to someone, may be MANlish ego ;) Lol ...And I read How to win frnzย  influence people by Dell Carnigie, he has this point. Ppl should feel it's THEIR IDEA ( your suggestionย  is their idea - then they will do it , he mentioned this for better communication. )
Thanks for reminding me this.

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Believe he can resolve his commitment issues and fully be able to be in an official relationship with you.ย  Let it be his idea.ย  I'm sure he will reach out again, and prepare the way for it by feeling you are his special person (thus, he must reach out).

Keep living your life, put nothing on hold.ย  Yes, you want this now - but remind yourself you want it to be right.ย  During this time, try to build yourself up and evolve.ย  Imagine he is doing the same so he can be at his best to be with you too.

Wishing you all the best!

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Hey there all.
So I met this guy online in 2018 we were doing really well but he told me from the very start that he doesn't wanna commit. We had a fight and didn't talk for 2 months. Ans after that I went back to him and we got together, it is also long distance btw. Now I was always scared to not lose him again so the dynamic of relationship changed , he behaved like a boyfriend always but said that he is just my friend. All the time we were together we would talk endlessly, he would make me watch romantic movies, make me meet his friends,etc. I could always feel that he adores me and he even said so. But when I brought the topic of commitment he and blew it up. We didn't talk for 1 month and post that he would send me memes etc on Instagram but no great talk.
Forward to April 2020 the lockdown started and we started talking to, endlessly again and he was all things nice but not warm enough, again the topic of commitment came and he blew it up. It's been 2-3 weeks we haven't spoken. After I took a stand he just sent one message to get my attention thats all. Ive been doing manifestation, but my tarot said there's a third party something although my gut doens't agree to it. I feel calm now , like I've done my manifestation and I can feel he wants me too but he needs to resolve his commitment issue. I get a little Impatient sometimes. Pls help me out. What am I doing wrong , what needs to change like I don't constantly think about him, I've started living my life , but I do want him as my partner. So please help out. Thanks so much.

ย 

ย 

Thanks & Loveย ย โ€‹
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

6/28/2020 3:29 am  #30

Veronica hey !
Need to ask something.
So when our SP is messaging us, what should be the way in which we reply to them ? Coz we want them to chase us right!? So we shouldn't be very available.
Because I get so excited when he messages. So how should I go about it ?

Board footera