Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2020 2:31 pm  #1

SP?

Hey there all.
So I met this guy online in 2018 we were doing really well but he told me from the very start that he doesn't wanna commit. We had a fight and didn't talk for 2 months. Ans after that I went back to him and we got together, it is also long distance btw. Now I was always scared to not lose him again so the dynamic of relationship changed , he behaved like a boyfriend always but said that he is just my friend. All the time we were together we would talk endlessly, he would make me watch romantic movies, make me meet his friends,etc. I could always feel that he adores me and he even said so. But when I brought the topic of commitment he and blew it up. We didn't talk for 1 month and post that he would send me memes etc on Instagram but no great talk.
Forward to April 2020 the lockdown started and we started talking to, endlessly again and he was all things nice but not warm enough, again the topic of commitment came and he blew it up. It's been 2-3 weeks we haven't spoken. After I took a stand he just sent one message to get my attention thats all. Ive been doing manifestation, but my tarot said there's a third party something although my gut doens't agree to it. I feel calm now , like I've done my manifestation and I can feel he wants me too but he needs to resolve his commitment issue. I get a little Impatient sometimes. Pls help me out. What am I doing wrong , what needs to change like I don't constantly think about him, I've started living my life , but I do want him as my partner. So please help out. Thanks so much.

6/11/2020 4:21 pm  #2

Re: SP?

Believe he can resolve his commitment issues and fully be able to be in an official relationship with you.  Let it be his idea.  I'm sure he will reach out again, and prepare the way for it by feeling you are his special person (thus, he must reach out).

Keep living your life, put nothing on hold.  Yes, you want this now - but remind yourself you want it to be right.  During this time, try to build yourself up and evolve.  Imagine he is doing the same so he can be at his best to be with you too.

Wishing you all the best!

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Hey there all.
So I met this guy online in 2018 we were doing really well but he told me from the very start that he doesn't wanna commit. We had a fight and didn't talk for 2 months. Ans after that I went back to him and we got together, it is also long distance btw. Now I was always scared to not lose him again so the dynamic of relationship changed , he behaved like a boyfriend always but said that he is just my friend. All the time we were together we would talk endlessly, he would make me watch romantic movies, make me meet his friends,etc. I could always feel that he adores me and he even said so. But when I brought the topic of commitment he and blew it up. We didn't talk for 1 month and post that he would send me memes etc on Instagram but no great talk.
Forward to April 2020 the lockdown started and we started talking to, endlessly again and he was all things nice but not warm enough, again the topic of commitment came and he blew it up. It's been 2-3 weeks we haven't spoken. After I took a stand he just sent one message to get my attention thats all. Ive been doing manifestation, but my tarot said there's a third party something although my gut doens't agree to it. I feel calm now , like I've done my manifestation and I can feel he wants me too but he needs to resolve his commitment issue. I get a little Impatient sometimes. Pls help me out. What am I doing wrong , what needs to change like I don't constantly think about him, I've started living my life , but I do want him as my partner. So please help out. Thanks so much.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/11/2020 4:43 pm  #3

And the best way to do that is visualisation? And telling myself over and over again that he's coming for me ? Like sometimes visualisation exhausts me . And not make it time bound ? THANKKKKKK YOUUUU SOOOO MUCH FOR REPLYING. I SIMPLY BELIVED THAT YOI WOULD REPLY TO ME AND IT HAPPENED.

6/11/2020 4:59 pm  #4

Don't do anything that exhausts you.  The process of manifesting should be fun and light.  Less is more - and it's VERY potent.  Do what feels natural.  When he comes to mind, form an assumption that he is planning for the same things you want and is on your team and doing things that are in your favor.  Your idea of the way he thinks about you is like gold.  Daydream happily on him too But, mostly have fun!

I'm so glad to help.  Have a lovely day 

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

And the best way to do that is visualisation? And telling myself over and over again that he's coming for me ? Like sometimes visualisation exhausts me . And not make it time bound ? THANKKKKKK YOUUUU SOOOO MUCH FOR REPLYING. I SIMPLY BELIVED THAT YOI WOULD REPLY TO ME AND IT HAPPENED.

6/11/2020 5:33 pm  #5

Thank you Veronica!!!!!!! Love you sooo MUCH. I'll stop being impatient ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

6/11/2020 6:35 pm  #6

I LOVE YOU TOO!

You can do it xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Thank you Veronica!!!!!!! Love you sooo MUCH. I'll stop being impatient ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

6/12/2020 6:05 am  #7

Just another query I have- manifestation is just thinking, imagining and feeling the scenario right ? Like it's done. Just wanted to make sure I am doing it right. Coz small things manifest easily whereas i see no sign coming from him till now. Just angel numbers and things related to him.

6/12/2020 9:29 am  #8

You usually won't see signs of linear progress.  Just feel it as your truth and settle into the knowingness.  Let it be who you are, and it will show up sooner rather than later.

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Just another query I have- manifestation is just thinking, imagining and feeling the scenario right ? Like it's done. Just wanted to make sure I am doing it right. Coz small things manifest easily whereas i see no sign coming from him till now. Just angel numbers and things related to him.

6/16/2020 12:39 am  #9

Hi. Veronica! Can you please answer a few queries for me !!!
I am doing everything, I have let go also yet there's zero sign from him. Why is that ?
Also, is it okay if you flirt with some people or go out while you're manifesting your SP to take mind offf him..??? Or will that distance you from him.
I just really want him to reach out to me.
Please guide me

6/16/2020 9:11 am  #10

Let go without attachments.  That means you become the person you are if you had the result, but you don't look for the result.  Then the result naturally comes in

Yes, it's fine to flirt with other people but not as a distraction - but rather to see how valuable you are.

He can reach out to you.

Veronica xxoo

QueenJ wrote:

Hi. Veronica! Can you please answer a few queries for me !!!
I am doing everything, I have let go also yet there's zero sign from him. Why is that ?
Also, is it okay if you flirt with some people or go out while you're manifesting your SP to take mind offf him..??? Or will that distance you from him.
I just really want him to reach out to me.
Please guide me

Board footera