Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2020 1:49 pm  #1

Manifesting my SP question...

Hi Veronica!  
To summarize my situation, my boyfriend and I (refuse to say ex) have been going through a process. He is in a serious custody battle for his daughter and has been only focusing on that. I know that he is extremely down, anxious, etc. So I am not worried about 3rd parties or any he doesn't like me bs. I know he adores me. However, right now we are on a bit of a break. Custody battle is getting close to the end (after a year long battle) and he just lost his job. We haven't been talking much, he says he just needs time. I managed to talk to him yesterday about court and he was responding within the minute, but that was it. I have been manifesting him, scripting, setting intentions, etc. I have ran into his mom, ran into him, and I have dreamt with him all in these past 3 days. Also, his eldest daughter adores me and gets me to hangout with her. Does this mean it's working? Is there any advice you could give me?  

Love and light to you always

6/11/2020 4:19 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting my SP question...

Sorry you have been having issues within your relationship that have caused strain.  I would definitely take all of the positive indications as a win, and figure that you are well on your way towards the ideal.  Give him the time freely, knowing he will be with you.  Nurture the idea of having perfect love and see him as your person.

Hope this helped!

Veronica xxoo

SwoleManifester wrote:

Hi Veronica!  
To summarize my situation, my boyfriend and I (refuse to say ex) have been going through a process. He is in a serious custody battle for his daughter and has been only focusing on that. I know that he is extremely down, anxious, etc. So I am not worried about 3rd parties or any he doesn't like me bs. I know he adores me. However, right now we are on a bit of a break. Custody battle is getting close to the end (after a year long battle) and he just lost his job. We haven't been talking much, he says he just needs time. I managed to talk to him yesterday about court and he was responding within the minute, but that was it. I have been manifesting him, scripting, setting intentions, etc. I have ran into his mom, ran into him, and I have dreamt with him all in these past 3 days. Also, his eldest daughter adores me and gets me to hangout with her. Does this mean it's working? Is there any advice you could give me?  

Love and light to you always

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera