Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2020 10:16 pm  #1

What to do if I blocked him? How to deal with resentment?

Hi Veronica,

I was hoping you would offer some guidance here and perhaps even address these topics via YouTube...

I blocked my specific person because I felt he disrespected me and because he was taking me for granted, so I wanted him to challenge him to work harder to get in touch with me. This was before I found your channel. I do want him to contact me. Should I unblock him? Or does unblocking him count as taking physical action toward my manifestation (which I know you say we shouldn’t do)?  

It’s been a few weeks since I blocked him, and I’d been good for a while, but I finally gave in and started doing the thing you said I shouldn't do- lurking his social media for the past few days.  I saw him tagging/spending time with another girl and liking all her photos (he never liked most of mine).

After how coldly he treated me, it enrages me that he seems to be publicly flaunting that he’s spending time with someone else. It makes me wonder if he’s treating her better than he treated me or just as poorly. It makes me wonder what she has that I don’t.  

So basically my questions are:  

Does unblocking him count as “taking physical action” toward my manifestation, and should I therefore avoid unblocking him and let him find his way towards me?

How do I deal with my rage and jealousy of knowing that he is likely seeing someone else? It makes me so angry and resentful. I want to unblock him just so I can test him “I hate you you're a terrible person,” but I know that’s an awful idea! My guess is that the best way to overcome my rage is to remind myself that he’s likely treating her as poorly as he treated me, and to remind myself of all the things I like about myself (that he didn't fully appreciate or understand) that are unique to me. I’m wondering what corrections or other suggestions you may have?  

Thanks so much for reading this. Sending thoughts of happiness and fulfillment to everyone reading this <3 
x

Last edited by Lili (6/05/2020 10:17 pm)

6/06/2020 1:21 pm  #2

Re: What to do if I blocked him? How to deal with resentment?

It's fine to unblock or not.  Either way, this person can contact you.  The Universe can orchestrate it.  Just feel things as open :D

I wouldn't pay attention to what he is doing on social media, instead focus on how YOU want to be treated.  Never think that this other girl has something you don't or generate feelings of jealousy.

Unblocking doesn't count as physical action

Try to make peace knowing he can also treat you the best, give him time to resolve things with this other girl.  Save your passionate energy for YOU.  You can only spend your energetic feelings on one thing at a time.  Why use it for rage or jealousy?

Focus on the idea of being understood and unconditionally loved by the person you adore

Make this about you.

Hope this helped :D

Veronica xxoo

Lili wrote:

Hi Veronica,

I was hoping you would offer some guidance here and perhaps even address these topics via YouTube...

I blocked my specific person because I felt he disrespected me and because he was taking me for granted, so I wanted him to challenge him to work harder to get in touch with me. This was before I found your channel. I do want him to contact me. Should I unblock him? Or does unblocking him count as taking physical action toward my manifestation (which I know you say we shouldn’t do)?  

It’s been a few weeks since I blocked him, and I’d been good for a while, but I finally gave in and started doing the thing you said I shouldn't do- lurking his social media for the past few days.  I saw him tagging/spending time with another girl and liking all her photos (he never liked most of mine).

After how coldly he treated me, it enrages me that he seems to be publicly flaunting that he’s spending time with someone else. It makes me wonder if he’s treating her better than he treated me or just as poorly. It makes me wonder what she has that I don’t.  

So basically my questions are:  

Does unblocking him count as “taking physical action” toward my manifestation, and should I therefore avoid unblocking him and let him find his way towards me?

How do I deal with my rage and jealousy of knowing that he is likely seeing someone else? It makes me so angry and resentful. I want to unblock him just so I can test him “I hate you you're a terrible person,” but I know that’s an awful idea! My guess is that the best way to overcome my rage is to remind myself that he’s likely treating her as poorly as he treated me, and to remind myself of all the things I like about myself (that he didn't fully appreciate or understand) that are unique to me. I’m wondering what corrections or other suggestions you may have?  

Thanks so much for reading this. Sending thoughts of happiness and fulfillment to everyone reading this <3 
x

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/07/2020 6:52 am  #3

Re: What to do if I blocked him? How to deal with resentment?

Dear Veronica,

Thank you so much for helping me with this inspiring advice. You made my day, and I definitely feel like connecting with you has infused my world with a better sense of direction and possibility. 

It was an ah-ha realization when you pointed out that I can only spend my energetic feelings on one thing at a time. So it makes a lot of sense to save my passionate energy for focusing on how I want to be treated. Just the idea that time and energy are limited, and so, what do I really want to spend them on? That made the idea more easily actionable for me.

And I had another ah-ha moment when you pointed out that I should focus on the idea of being understood and unconditionally loved by him. Since that's what was missing for me before. I didn't feel like he truly understood and accepted me, and that was always both disappointing and surprising to me. So now I think I can take whatever was missing or bothering me before, and then I can name the opposite of that in the form of positive affirmative ideas and focus on receiving those.

I'm also definitely planning to heed your advice and focus on making peace with knowing he can treat me the best and feeling things as open. And definitely no more lurking. And instead making it about me.

It's interesting now knowing I have the option to unblock. I think I'd unblock him if it feels right at some point, but right now I still feel guarded. I feel like I need to spend a bit of time focusing on myself, refining and specifying my desires and building up some confidence and passionate energy with the advice you've given me, and I believe this aligns with giving him some time to sort things out like you said, and trusting the universe to orchestrate the sort of passionate reunion that I desire. 

Thank you again for your help. Wishing you much happiness.

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

It's fine to unblock or not.  Either way, this person can contact you.  The Universe can orchestrate it.  Just feel things as open :D

I wouldn't pay attention to what he is doing on social media, instead focus on how YOU want to be treated.  Never think that this other girl has something you don't or generate feelings of jealousy.

Unblocking doesn't count as physical action

Try to make peace knowing he can also treat you the best, give him time to resolve things with this other girl.  Save your passionate energy for YOU.  You can only spend your energetic feelings on one thing at a time.  Why use it for rage or jealousy?

Focus on the idea of being understood and unconditionally loved by the person you adore

Make this about you.

Hope this helped :D

Veronica xxoo

x

Last edited by Lili (6/07/2020 7:35 pm)

Board footera