Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2020 2:48 pm  #1

I succeeded and I can help!!!

Hi, I have been a member of this forum since June of 2016. I joined this forum to attract back my ex boyfriend who broke up with me. I was desperate I wanted him back so bad and I tried so hard to use the LOA correctly to attract him back. But ultimately, I was too depressed and heartbroken to stop restricting. Eventually, I stopped and I just let myself heal. Shortly after I met someone else and he seemed great but I had so much negative emotions and thoughts and our relationship got very bad very fast. He was extremely abusive and I stayed with him for 2 and a half years before finally leaving him last year. Now why am I telling you all this? well, when I was with this abusive boyfriend I decided to attempt to attract my ex back (not romantically) and within a week (after not speaking for YEARS) he reached out to me! He even asked to get coffee with me. We remained friends. I know this doesn’t seem significant but back when I was trying to attract him back any sort of communication felt impossible. Anyways, we remained friends and nothing romantically has happened between us and I actually would never date him again lol. Okay so fast forward to about 9 months ago, I had recently broken up with kg abusive boyfriend and I was feeling GOOD. I was free and so happy to be out of that relationship. A new man started working at my job. He was so freakin cute and I was smitten! I wanted him, I could sense that he was a loving person I could just feel it. Since I had no restrictions I spent about 3 weeks picturing myself with this guy and visualizing us being together and really feeling what it would be like to be together. Eventually, he asked me out and we completely fell in love. He is the softest, most patient, most incredible person I have ever known and I am so so happy. And this is the most exciting part! I shared my story with Veronica and she made a video about it. Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/CqacCkK_qk4 ....... so I’m here after all of these years to help you guys! I want to help. I know what it’s like to feel so broken and so desperate. I thought I would never be where we are now. So Please send me a message or comment below and I will help you guys as much as I can! You can do this each and every one of you are so incredibly powerful.

5/19/2020 2:54 pm  #2

Re: I succeeded and I can help!!!

I love that you are offering your story as a means to help encourage others.  And, I'm so happy for your success.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

5/19/2020 5:31 pm  #3

Re: I succeeded and I can help!!!

Thank you for share your story :DΒ 

Board footera