Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2020 2:28 am  #1

I need some advice so I have idea to do it.

I am manifesting my ex back into my life again to commit a relationship with me. This ex of mine is having a hard time. She still loves me and still cry for me but the problem is she can't end up with me and she is scared to fight for me against her family and her environment. I told her that I love her so much and I can do everything for her I told that to her 3months ago when I still chase her to be back in my life. She said can't marry me and her family won't approve since her family is so strict. She still love me and I love her so much too but she keeps pushing me away, she never listen to her heart she forced herself to focus on her logic and ignored her love to me. She said she wants to move on from me even it's hard but I told her let's just fight and she doesn't have to leave me but she didn't choose me and decided to leave me. Saying she doesn't want her family to hate her bcs of having relationship with me because her parents is really strict. And please can anyone help me how to deal with it until her mind change and decided to comeback to me? I just want her in my life and I love her. I'm not desperate over this but I'm really confused and I want to have an idea on how to handle it until we end up to be together at the end.

8/15/2023 2:35 pm  #2

Re: I need some advice so I have idea to do it.

I am going through a very challenging time.  
For the last 4 years I am living in a crazy roller coaster with my SP  I was manifesting him in a loving, fun, adventurous and committed relationship, but now I think I don’t want to pursue it anymore,  I did so much for him and he said that he did for me too but I think he was just paying me back for saving him, and now he doesn’t need my help, he betrayed me with an other woman and denied it, from the beginning of the year , he hurts me emotionally many, many times and I forget him telling myself I will manifest a better version of him , but when I think all is well , boomer ! And other betrayal an other disappointment. And here I am fixing my broken heart, when I said something to him he blamed it on me. It’s my fault, yes I guess I am the one to blame cause of being afraid that something bad will happen then happens, but always start with my feelings and then I start to think, is like a premonition, he survived a very bad motorcycle accident in Miami and I was in New York and coincidentally I was at the Twins Towers memorial over his name and last name at the exact moment when he died for two minutes, I felt it and I said when I saw his name this is a message of dead, I call a friend and she asked at what time I was over his name, when I said 4:45 pm she said he was dead at that time but the doctors were available to resuscitate him, I saw we were mean to be together forever, but now I am looking for a way to don’t suffer anymore, he said now that he always told me that we are not in a relationship even though we live ,sleep and we used to do everything together. My heart and my head are divided, 50% I want to end and never see him again and the other 50% wants to keep swimming against the odds. Help please.Thank you 

8/22/2023 3:48 pm  #3

I understand that you're going through a complex and emotional situation with your ex. It's clear that you care deeply about her and want to find a way for both of you to be together. I know it can feel tough when external factors like family and environment play a significant role in these matters. But, know that you aren't nearly as powerless as you may feel.

It sounds like you've expressed your feelings and intentions to her, which is a positive step. It's important to respect her feelings and decisions, even if they're difficult to accept. Given her family's strict stance, she might be under a lot of pressure and stress.

Patience and understanding are definitely key. It's important to give her the space she needs to make decisions that are right for her, even if it means taking time apart. While you can't control her choices, you can focus on being supportive and maintaining a positive connection. And, you can present an unconditionally loving foundation for her to come to.

Continue working on yourself during this time. Strengthen your emotional well-being, pursue your interests, and spend time with friends and loved ones. Showing that you're productive and content in your own life can work wonders. Show the Universe you are ready to receive.

Just take things one step at a time and focus on what's within your control which is your own thoughts, feelings and emotions.

Veronica

Haina wrote:

I am manifesting my ex back into my life again to commit a relationship with me. This ex of mine is having a hard time. She still loves me and still cry for me but the problem is she can't end up with me and she is scared to fight for me against her family and her environment. I told her that I love her so much and I can do everything for her I told that to her 3months ago when I still chase her to be back in my life. She said can't marry me and her family won't approve since her family is so strict. She still love me and I love her so much too but she keeps pushing me away, she never listen to her heart she forced herself to focus on her logic and ignored her love to me. She said she wants to move on from me even it's hard but I told her let's just fight and she doesn't have to leave me but she didn't choose me and decided to leave me. Saying she doesn't want her family to hate her bcs of having relationship with me because her parents is really strict. And please can anyone help me how to deal with it until her mind change and decided to comeback to me? I just want her in my life and I love her. I'm not desperate over this but I'm really confused and I want to have an idea on how to handle it until we end up to be together at the end.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/22/2023 3:54 pm  #4

I'm so sorry for the difficult time you've been going through! Just know things can get better.

It's so important to prioritize your own well-being. Healing and self-care should be your top priorities right now. Consider taking some time for yourself to reflect on what you truly want and need in a relationship. This introspection can help you gain clarity and perspective on your situation. Try to feel in control of your life instead of having emotions and circumstances get the best of you.

While you've invested a lot emotionally and mentally in manifesting a positive relationship with your SP, it's also crucial to recognize when a relationship becomes emotionally draining and detrimental. If your SP has been causing you emotional pain and betraying your trust, it might be time to evaluate whether this relationship aligns with your long-term happiness and well-being. You can give him some space to prioritize yourself. This isn't letting go of him but rather being adamant on needing new results instead of the same old situations.

Remember that you have the power to set boundaries and make choices that honor your self-respect and dignity. If your SP's actions and behaviors are consistently causing you distress, consider whether you need some time off from this. You can't lose what is yours, so try not to base this decision on fear.

Instead of focusing solely on manifesting a specific outcome with your current SP, consider manifesting qualities and experiences that you desire in a healthy, loving relationship. This could include trust, respect, communication, and mutual support.

Remember that you deserve a relationship that adds positivity to your life, not one that consistently causes pain. Trust your intuition and take the steps that feel right for you. No matter what you decide, I'm here to support you. I know you can attract the best in your life and never settle for less.

Veronica

Viv wrote:

I am going through a very challenging time.  
For the last 4 years I am living in a crazy roller coaster with my SP  I was manifesting him in a loving, fun, adventurous and committed relationship, but now I think I don’t want to pursue it anymore,  I did so much for him and he said that he did for me too but I think he was just paying me back for saving him, and now he doesn’t need my help, he betrayed me with an other woman and denied it, from the beginning of the year , he hurts me emotionally many, many times and I forget him telling myself I will manifest a better version of him , but when I think all is well , boomer ! And other betrayal an other disappointment. And here I am fixing my broken heart, when I said something to him he blamed it on me. It’s my fault, yes I guess I am the one to blame cause of being afraid that something bad will happen then happens, but always start with my feelings and then I start to think, is like a premonition, he survived a very bad motorcycle accident in Miami and I was in New York and coincidentally I was at the Twins Towers memorial over his name and last name at the exact moment when he died for two minutes, I felt it and I said when I saw his name this is a message of dead, I call a friend and she asked at what time I was over his name, when I said 4:45 pm she said he was dead at that time but the doctors were available to resuscitate him, I saw we were mean to be together forever, but now I am looking for a way to don’t suffer anymore, he said now that he always told me that we are not in a relationship even though we live ,sleep and we used to do everything together. My heart and my head are divided, 50% I want to end and never see him again and the other 50% wants to keep swimming against the odds. Help please.Thank you 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera