Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2019 9:45 am  #31

Re: Specific Person - The "how long does it take?" Question

Hii imagination i need ur help its urgent plz plz plz give reply to my post as as soon as possibe so that i tell uh about my situation for which i need ur help

5/14/2019 12:22 pm  #32

Amita25 wrote:

Hii imagination i need ur help its urgent plz plz plz give reply to my post as as soon as possibe so that i tell uh about my situation for which i need ur help

Β 
LOL.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/14/2019 12:34 pm  #33

Actually i need proper guidance n coaching  point by point and step by step in my particular situation i have may doubts so whatever i tried till now i think nothing is working for me coz i don't recieve any text msg from him even i don't recieve any single clue that its working or not i don't knw what should i do exactly  from where to start

5/14/2019 1:55 pm  #34

Amita25 wrote:

Actually i need proper guidance n coaching  point by point and step by step in my particular situation i have may doubts so whatever i tried till now i think nothing is working for me coz i don't recieve any text msg from him even i don't recieve any single clue that its working or not i don't knw what should i do exactly  from where to start

I'm sure Cynthia explained it all to you in detail before. Did you read those replies and act on them?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/14/2019 3:25 pm  #35

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Amita25 wrote:

Actually i need proper guidance n coaching point by point and step by step in my particular situation i have may doubts so whatever i tried till now i think nothing is working for me coz i don't recieve any text msg from him even i don't recieve any single clue that its working or not i don't knw what should i do exactly from where to start

I'm sure Cynthia explained it all to you in detail before. Did you read those replies and act on them?

Yes, I did, and it wasn't even 3 weeks ago. It's happened loads of times now. I wasn't one of them, but most people come here wanting an 'ex' back. They come here with a tiny bit of hope, and that's about it. No faith, no patience, no perseverence, they want it now, but they don't know what to do, so they chop and change all over the place. They may try something for a while, but since they don't really have any faith to begin with, when they don't have instant results, they're off wanting to try something else. They always seem to think that their situation is so unique, but they're all just variations on a theme, and the story doesn't matter anyway..What matters is what they are doing NOW..

I already gave her the ultimate advice, from Neville, guaranteed to have 100% successful results when applied properly.. Neville used it, other people used it, and before I even discovered Neville, I used it, although I've learnt a lot since then, which is what I've passed along numerous times now, and we all married the people of our choice. What more can anybody want who wants a relationship with a person of their choice?

I was thinking about this today, and it's very much like the story of the tortoise and the hare. The hare was much faster, and if he would only have just run from point A to point B, he could easily have won the race. Instead of doing that, he was over confident that he could win, so he didn't apply himself at all, and he didn't focus on the end result of winning. He stopped and started and messed about and ended up losing. On the other hand, the tortoise plodded along slowly but without stopping. He persevered, he had his eye only onΒ  the end result he wanted of winning, he was patient, he had faith that he would win, and he didn't mess about, he just went forward, slowly, yes, but he got there in the end and was successful, so what's the rush? Why the desperation? Desperation is about the easiest and most effective way I know of pushing your goal farther and farther away from you.

Things happen in their own time. If a conception occurs today, the birth wouldn't be expected tomorrow. If you plant a seed today, you couldn't expect a tree to have grown from it overnight.
Β 

Last edited by Cynthia (5/14/2019 3:46 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/04/2019 5:26 pm  #36

BrilliantπŸ₯‡πŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸ†
I wanted the story to continue, I was on the edge of my seatπŸ™πŸΏβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΏ

2/20/2020 1:22 pm  #37

what is RS PW?

2/24/2020 2:42 pm  #38

I'm going to pin this post for easier access to other readers!

10/24/2020 2:10 pm  #39

confirmation that I'm on the right path. thank you <3Β 

Board footera