Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2020 1:30 am  #1

Tinder confusion

So I matched with a guy on tinder in October a few days before. We’ve been texting everyday but we haven’t met up yet. We finally set a date to meet up in a few weeks. A few days ago, he told me he met up with a girl from hinge and got dinner and drinks with her. This morning, he told me that he got drinks with the same girl last night on Valentine’s Day. I know we’re both single and we can do whatever the hell we want. I also am talking to other guys from tinder because I don’t wanna be too attached to him.Based from  my past, everytime I started getting feelings for a guy I was talking to, I would always end up getting ghosted. He got out of a 4 year relationship and isn’t looking to date and said he wants to let loose a little. I recently passed my NCLEX and am now a registered nurse. I know this is a good time for me to do whatever I want because I’m single and officially done with school. After I told my mom that I passed my NCLEX, she told me “you’re 23 now. It’s time to start mingling and put yourself out there”. This is also my first time doing this dating app thing so idk what to do. I dont want sound like I’m crazy when I’m texting him because I know we’re just texting like friends. This is gonna sound super hypocritical but I planned 3 dates with 3 different guys this month to keep my mind off of him. Should I just suck it up and still meet up with him in a few weeks or just ghost him/mute him on all social media?

Board footera