Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2020 4:44 am  #1

SP

Hi
So like a lot of others, I am trying to manifest a SP. I met him early December, and I really would like a relationship with him. He is in my eyes perfect. However, I have not spoken to him for 2 weeks. He lives about 2 hrs away from me, and asked if I would stay with him if he got a hotel in my city, to which I said why would I. Because I have boundaries and respect myself. So we have not spoken since. So my understanding, is that everyone is us pushed out, so what is this reflecting of myself? And how do I fix this? How do I get him to make contact with me, and want commitment with me. I have been scripting every night, feeling the happiness of saying he is ready for commitment, he has contacted me etc, I sometimes do meditations, and I try to keep busy during the day so Im not sitting around thinking why hasnt sp messaged me. What am I doing wrong, etc. I am also working on self love.. 

1/23/2020 8:18 am  #2

Re: SP

wossy wrote:

Hi
So like a lot of others, I am trying to manifest a SP. I met him early December, and I really would like a relationship with him. He is in my eyes perfect. However, I have not spoken to him for 2 weeks. He lives about 2 hrs away from me, and asked if I would stay with him if he got a hotel in my city, to which I said why would I. Because I have boundaries and respect myself. So we have not spoken since. So my understanding, is that everyone is us pushed out, so what is this reflecting of myself? And how do I fix this? How do I get him to make contact with me, and want commitment with me. I have been scripting every night, feeling the happiness of saying he is ready for commitment, he has contacted me etc, I sometimes do meditations, and I try to keep busy during the day so Im not sitting around thinking why hasnt sp messaged me. What am I doing wrong, etc. I am also working on self love.. 

Listen to Neville and live in the end of having the relationship with the SP. The end to be imagined, making it as vividly real as possible, is having the most ideal relationship with him, not him telling you he is ready for commitment. Most of the time things happen in a natural way and always take a certain amount of time relevant to that particular manifestation, and nobody knows how much time that is. You barely met this SP. If you do this correctly, which means also with perseverance, patience, and faith that your imaginal acts create facts, messages, commitment and the relationship will come to pass in time. Go straight to the end and stay there in your mind. Don't try to get a text message, don't 'send him love', don't do anything that 'messes with the middle', live in the end only, and only do it in your mind, do nothing overt to try to manipulate circumstances directly. Imagining creates reality. Imagining creates facts. Everything happens in the imagination first. When people try to get a text message (or any other isolated incident), if they did get one, that would be a separate manifestation that has no relevance to and is no indication of ending up with the relationship.

Last edited by Cynthia (1/23/2020 8:31 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/24/2020 5:25 am  #3

Thank you so much. Do you think it is too much if I script every night, and do meditations? 

1/24/2020 10:45 am  #4

wossy wrote:

Thank you so much. Do you think it is too much if I script every night, and do meditations? 

What meditations?  Create a scene in your mind in the first person as if it is happening now, so you're seeing it through your own eyes, not that you're up on a screen and watching yourself. I don't know your age or if marriage is your goal, but I'll use that as an example. You could imagine the two of you lying in bed together next to each other wearing wedding rings, and perhaps him looking at you lovingly and saying how much he loves you and how happy he is now that you're married, and you could say I feel that way too or whatever you would say. This is just an example. The scene can be anything you want it to be that represents the end result of having your desire, whatever that desire is.

This applies to anything, not just a person. It's the same principle. The best time to do this is just before you fall asleep, or when you just wake up, or any other time when you can get yourself into a sleepy, drowsy state when the subconscious mind is at its most receptive. When I wanted to marry a certain person, long before I ever heard of Neville, all I did was imagine being married to him and imagine wearing a wedding ring. We're not together any more, but we were married for a long time. With my current SP, I'm doing things a bit differently. With my husband I left everything to chance about how our relationship and marriage would be because of what I heard all the time growing up, expecting things to fall into place by themselves, but that didn't happen because I had no clear idea of what I wanted. With my current SP, I have made a written list of everything I could think of. I didn't know much about him at first, and we are not currently in contact with each other, and it is long distance like it was with my husband before we got married, but when my current SP and I were talking on the phone, over time he told me many of the things on my list were true of him without my mentioning them to him.

With my husband, I would sometimes imagine being married to him during the day as well, and there's nothing wrong with doing that as much as you want to as long as you're not negating it by having conflicting thoughts, like one minute feeling it real and believing it and the next having fear thoughts or questioning if it's going to work, but you don't have to constantly think about it. Some people think that living in the end means that you have to imagine the end result every waking moment, but that isn't true or necessary, and if you were married to the person already you wouldn't obsessively think about it, you'd be doing other things and thinking about other things some of the time.

Last edited by Cynthia (1/24/2020 10:46 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera