Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2017 1:37 am  #11

Re: PW and BWD

I know do PW because I love to feel my girl and have the same goosebumps. As she is not physically available infront of me, so I use PW to get the touch n smell and feel of her. When she was near me, I used to caress her. But now as she has gone, so I can do that only by PW. So I do it 2-3 times a day to be happy. Not because of any doubt

2/05/2017 4:36 pm  #12

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Lj wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Your post made me laugh. Β Thank you for having my back! Β LOL Β And yes, the person does feel the emotions and think the thoughts and it is powerful (from your earlier post). Β :-)

http://laniestevensauthor.com

Thanks Lanie 😊
I use your techniques everyday and do believe that she feels me. I feel a good connection with her at the moment, even though she removed me and blocked me on every social media.
Last night when I went to bed, I felt just like I did when we were together. No stress, no anxiety or doubt. It was such a great feeling.
I did your technique about 5 times during the day, and visualised us being being together. The same scene every time.

I know it's logical to think that more is better but it's not necessary. Β "Doubt is because there is not belief." Β Do not have doubt that it is working and don't worry about it. Β Feel peace throughout the day KNOWING the person you are sending messages to are receiving them!
Β 

How important is the calling and getting your target to turn to you?
Cos I always feel like I'm the one who's deciding when she's turning and looking at me.

5/11/2019 3:48 pm  #13

What does PW and BWD stand for?

I've just joined this forum and am interested in Remote Seduction and am conducting reserach on it.

1/12/2020 12:46 am  #14

PW stands for Pussy Whip and BWD is Burn With Desire. Both are RS methods that involve visualization. The latter has a touch component to it.

8/07/2020 11:59 am  #15

I have tried RS & PWD before once with my ex when I was trying to get him back the first time. I used to feel tingly and aroused and it worked because he said he really missed me. We were together for bit before he broke up with me again because he said lost feelings and just does not remember our love anymore.
This is the second time I am trying to get him back, used RS and PWD a couple of times, but this time I am not feeling tingly or aroused. Does it mean it's not working? Is the connection gone from his side? which is why I don't feel tingly this time round? Been over a month of No contact

Last edited by Sel (8/07/2020 12:00 pm)

Board footera