Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2020 8:26 pm  #1

Keep seeing his name everywhere

So, lately since I have started manifesting, I keep seeing my ex's name everywhere. Yes, he does have a common name but I see it way too much - like 5 times a day. Does that mean my manifestation is coming? Is this a sign? What do you guys think?

Last edited by getmyexback (1/07/2020 8:26 pm)

1/08/2020 3:53 am  #2

Re: Keep seeing his name everywhere

No I don't think it's a sign. For example, Neville Goddard said signs "follow, don't precede". The physical manifestation of what you want will be the "sign". Looking for signs can be distracting and take up / waste time. 

I'm always wary of what people see as signs because I think it can mean some sort of desperation; sorry I can't think of a better word.

Three years back I decided to look up someone from years ago. I got in contact with people who gave me info including a contact number which all happened serendipitously. I see that as developments not signs. 

I then saw the guy's name everywhere. Surname as a brand of gin, a guy on a music show (who I thought could actually be related), a guy who has written a work policy and a street sign. His first name is not unusual but not that common and that cropped up twice on TV shows.  I always thought things like 11:11 mean, well, zero.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (1/08/2020 4:10 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/08/2020 5:20 am  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

No I don't think it's a sign. For example, Neville Goddard said signs "follow, don't precede". The physical manifestation of what you want will be the "sign". Looking for signs can be distracting and take up / waste time. 

I'm always wary of what people see as signs because I think it can mean some sort of desperation; sorry I can't think of a better word.

Three years back I decided to look up someone from years ago. I got in contact with people who gave me info including a contact number which all happened serendipitously. I see that as developments not signs. 

I then saw the guy's name everywhere. Surname as a brand of gin, a guy on a music show (who I thought could actually be related), a guy who has written a work policy and a street sign. His first name is not unusual but not that common and that cropped up twice on TV shows.  I always thought things like 11:11 mean, well, zero.

I agree. People waste far too much time and energy looking for signs and don't invest enough on living in the end. I think it shows a real lack of faith. It's another way of seeking constant reassurance. Repeated numbers are meaningless as far as I'm concerned. Superstitious nonsense.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/09/2020 4:49 pm  #4

I always see signs as a physical manifestation of what I have in my vortex, or something I am thinking. I see my SPs name often but I just think it is because I think of them so much I happen to see it everywhere. Its the universe mirroring back to me but it's kind of funny when it happens. Almost like the universe is trying to be a best friend ans saying "look, I found something you asked about", it's sweet.

Board footera