Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2019 11:03 pm  #21

Re: I need Help!!! Time sensitive

alex31 wrote:

Thank you I completely agree with you on that. That is something my SP tells me all the time. She always says you are paranoid and overthinking things too much just relax and enjoy the ride. I mean she has got to love me to know my shedule inside out anyway. And I can definitely tell this whole situation is me pushed out. Before I even got with my SP I randomly thought in my head she wanted me and she did. Then I started becoming irritated with this guy and he became an issue we were actually friends previous to this situation. Before my SP even said this guy really annoys me. So I just need to get a grip and shape things the way I want them to be. As for visualization this may sound like a dumb question but I was curious if I am doing it right. I can see what I picture in my minds eye and in my imagination but not when I close my eyes I just see darkness is that how it's supposed to be? 

I don't think that matters. The imagining part and feeling it's real and that you have it and are living it now is the important thing.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/04/2019 11:20 pm  #22

flowerel wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

flowerel wrote:

Hi Cynthia, I saw your answer and wanted to take the time to answer you and thank you but it disappeared.

I hope I will remember everything you said. But you're right that my self belief is the main problem. That s actually why I am trying to manifest someone else, to prove to myself that I can have the guy I want. Veronica actually talks about it in her last videos, about beliefs that we are never the chosen one (in school or in love).

I am thinking that it s all good and that when my SP will come back into my life, he will be ready and me too. I will stop dwelling on the past. 

It's so weird that your comment disappeared, I can't remember everything that was said but I will note that everything is possible. I hope I will come back here to give some good news one day

Thanks again!!

If you still want a relationship with the first person, the second one isn't the one you want so you're not proving you can get the one you want, just the one you targeted. Do you really want to focus on something you don't really want? You can prove you can have your desires using Neville's teachings on anything else. What happens if you do get the relationship with the second guy and you don't really want him? What will you do then? Settle for less than what you want? Or lead the second guy on, dump him, and then hurt his feelings? Do you think that's fair to him? Or will you change your mind and decide the second one is better for you? How much do you really want the first guy? Do you really want him or are you undecided and open to somebody else and would be able to easily put the first guy behind you? Those are things to think about. Get clear in your mind about what you really want and put your focus and energy into creating that.

Anything is possible. You just have to believe that. You don't ever have to settle for less or for only what you think is possible.

Thank you again for both your answers.

You are so right. I am lost between the guy I want but don't believe can have and the other one who is a good guy but for whom I don't feel true love.

I might need to think about me more. I want my SP back, I want him to come back and tell me he loves me. Thats what I truly want but I don't believe I can manifest this. Maybe I need to work on my self esteem and self belief first. I feel stuck in the past and how the whole thing ended. I believe it will be easier with time to just create a new story that fits what I want. 

I will come back to your words and brainstorm on this. 

Thank you again for your insight which is spot on and the time you take to read our stories and answer us.

When I felt confident and ready, I attracted my dream job in 2 months. I need to feel the same way about my SP. And I need to listen to Neville more for sure.

What you want is what you should be imagining, then. I don't know what your relationship with your SP has been in the past or even if there has been one or how serious it was, but whatever good there was in it, you have already experienced that much, which means you can experience it again and even much better than it was. You got your dream job. It's the same principle for everything - job, car, house, relationship, or anything else.

Your self-esteem could use some work, and that dvd I mentioned before worked wonders for mine back when I didn't have any. Know that you are a worthwhile, lovable person because that's true of most people, so why shouldn't it be true of you?

Yes, listen to Neville more. Do what he says. He's right. The more I listen to him and apply what he says, the more outward appearances lose any significance to me.

You're welcome.

5/28/2020 9:21 pm  #23

Hi Cynthia, 

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply with all the craziness going on these days. Your advice worked like a charm!!! But I need some direction with my SP. Since we last talked I went on that vacation with my SP and it was amazing just as I imagined she told me she loved me. Ever since we have been great we even got each other mood rings and used them as the real thing to act like we were already married!! She actually cried tears of joy saying it was the best time she ever had in her life. After that she became an open book and really communicated with me, She made time for me and always calmed any fear I had in our relationship. She even told me she was thinking about marrying me and told me what song she was thinking we would dance too. Even during the quarantine a project popped up and she made sure we worked together. Fast forward to this month in the beginning of the month it was my birthday we were working together and she took over a whole break room and put up all these decorations and baked a cake and cooked lunch and got me presents. It was the best birthday surprise I have ever gotten. She then told me that week that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me but she still is stuck in a situation with her ex and their child. She said if it wasn't for the child she would have been with me already because she needs to figure out the whole custody situation. She actually cried saying she wanted to build our life together now and not have to wait she then expressed her fear that I wouldn't wait and would leave her. Time with her has been straight out of a dream until this week. After memorial day I was supposed to come into work early and I came in late I told a co worker not her and when she asked why I was late I lied and she caught me in that lie. She was angry because she almost got in trouble for me and I lied about it so she would not even speak to me or let me get near her. She said I have been late too often and I need to be better. But she was angry she actually said this is what happens when I become to trusting I cried when she said that. I text her an apology and she says I dont want to hear your sorry you need to be better. Later that night she messaged me and asked if I was still up she could sense my uneasiness from her bed. I replied but she never looked at the message. We didn't talk for a day, Then today she was worse than before she acted like I barely existed. I tried talking to her and all she said was I dont hate you just be better. But when we were leaving we are parked in the same area and usually walk together. She actually took an alternate path to avoid me and that tore right at my heart. So my question is what do I do how do I fix this mistake I made she is acting so cold and I can't even get her to speak to me.

Thanks,

5/28/2020 9:23 pm  #24

Also on a side note I have been very angry with myself because I let her down and I never lie to her. So I have been self loathing for the last few days.

5/28/2020 11:38 pm  #25

I don't really do this forum any more or read any of the posts except for PF's comments, but I do look sometimes to see if there's any activity. I recognised your name from before, so I read your post.

I think you have been blowing up this one incident out of all proportion and giving it far too much power. You said that all sorts of wonderful things had happened prior to that. I think you need to forgive yourself. All of that self-loathing and self-torturing does not serve any useful purpose. We all make mistakes, including your girl, and their purpose is to learn from them. Put that incident out of your mind.  Don't dwell on it any more. Then go back to doing whatever worked for you before. I don't really think that being late is the real issue but if you think that being late has been an issue, I would make a point of being on time and imagining your girl looking happy and telling you something like how special, important, and validated she felt that you listened to her and took her seriously and had been on time all the time or whatever would feel right to you. Do the same thing with lying. Imagine her telling you something like how much she appreciates that you are always honest with her.. Since imagining creates reality, you only want to focus on and imagine things the way you want them to be in their most ideal form and believe that you have them now. Have faith that your imaginal acts create facts, and believe what you want into existence.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/28/2020 11:43 pm)

5/29/2020 3:35 pm  #26

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for getting back to me. So everything has gone from bad to worse. She texted me this morning saying "you are exhausting me again and making it worse behaving like this. Don't push me to stop with how I feel just so you can stop feeling bad.I need to process my disappointment and you trying to force your ways back and overthinking is very irritating and exhausting. It;s not my job to make you feel better. I already said what I wanted. Do better and be consistent on all aspects you do. Show actions and effort, not text messages downing yourself. I got lied to and was let down. You need to accept and respect that it will take time for the disappointment to go away. If you don't want to accept that it's not my problem." She then said "i talk to you the same professional way as any coworker and I will keep it that way. This situation is making me realize and see things that I have overlooked." I asked her to not be that way and she repiled with this. "Can you just let me be for now? I am tired of having to keep reassuring you because you cannot stop overthinking. It's exhausting and I don't want to deal with it anymore.Let time take care of it's course." Not sure what that last part meant. She then said that she just wanted a stress free day. So I ask what should I do now is everything lost? How do I recover from this? She sounds like she can't stand me now I am not sure if she even still loves me at this point.

5/29/2020 4:09 pm  #27

Just wanted to add to this, hope it helps.  First, I'm sorry things went from bad to worse.  I wouldn't assume she can't stand you and that all is lost.  In fact, I wouldn't try to analyze what she said.  All isn't lost.  Instead, I would focus entirely on nurturing the preferred result.  Free yourself from any attachments towards her and towards the needed fast resolution of this.  In fact, already feel it resolved from within and work towards that energetically.  Most of all, try to turn off all the chatter in your mind of what has gone on.  Start fresh, or at least be neutral for the time being :D

Hope this helped!

Veronica

alex31 wrote:

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for getting back to me. So everything has gone from bad to worse. She texted me this morning saying "you are exhausting me again and making it worse behaving like this. Don't push me to stop with how I feel just so you can stop feeling bad.I need to process my disappointment and you trying to force your ways back and overthinking is very irritating and exhausting. It;s not my job to make you feel better. I already said what I wanted. Do better and be consistent on all aspects you do. Show actions and effort, not text messages downing yourself. I got lied to and was let down. You need to accept and respect that it will take time for the disappointment to go away. If you don't want to accept that it's not my problem." She then said "i talk to you the same professional way as any coworker and I will keep it that way. This situation is making me realize and see things that I have overlooked." I asked her to not be that way and she repiled with this. "Can you just let me be for now? I am tired of having to keep reassuring you because you cannot stop overthinking. It's exhausting and I don't want to deal with it anymore.Let time take care of it's course." Not sure what that last part meant. She then said that she just wanted a stress free day. So I ask what should I do now is everything lost? How do I recover from this? She sounds like she can't stand me now I am not sure if she even still loves me at this point.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

5/29/2020 5:33 pm  #28

alex31 wrote:

Hi Cynthia,

No, of course all isn't lost, only if you believe it is. It sounds to me like you have been annoying her by taking outward actions such as apologising too much, trying to convince her of something, or whatever it has been. Stop that right now. That is part of the reason why everything has been going from bad to worse. Trying to manipulate outer conditions directly is futile. Your subconscious beliefs and imaginal acts (which are one way of programming your subconscious mind - there are other ways, such as hypnosis) are what is creating what is going on in your outside world. Change what you are imagining, persevere, and you will change what you experience.  Don't try to convince her of anything and don't do anything outwardly any more. Leave her alone on this subject, but be kind to her, behave normally, and if she wants to talk about the subject and brings it up first, then and only then talk about it but don't let it affect you negatively and don't let yourself get involved in any argument over it. Remember that you are consciously creating the result you want with your imaginal acts and that it will take an interval of time to see the results, so hold your nerve whatever happens in the meantime and don't let outward appearances trip you up. Do it all in your mind, and keep doing it all in your mind. Everything happens there first. Always go straight to the end in your imagination of having your desire now and think from that perspective. 

You previously mentioned a custody issue. You can apply exactly the same method to that being resolved with the desired result. However, if you go straight to living in the end of having your desire exactly the way you want it to be, that will be taken care of as well. Don't let this little episode get you down. You had great results before. Remember that. In fact, I think that is a good way of looking at this. Instead of blowing it up bigger and bigger in your mind until it becomes what you think is an insurmountable obstacle, look at it as one of those little ups and downs that happen sometimes along the way to your desired end result. Neville talks about that in his lecture, Ends Ultimate and Temporary. That's a good one to listen to at a time like this.

If I haven't done so previously, I would strongly suggest listening to Neville Goddard's mental diets, how to use your imagination, and the secret of imagining, which takes less than an hour altogether and apply his teachings, not just to this but to everything. This is a way of life, not something you just do to get something or to be with a person. We are constantly creating 24/7 whether we know it or not, so we might as well experience what we want to. I also highly recommend his lecture Brazen Impudence which you can read online for free.

5/31/2020 4:13 pm  #29

Hi Cynthia,

I have been annoying her with texts downing myself expressing my regret and anger towards myself and telling how sorry I am. But I have also been asking her forgiveness and if other things are wrong. I just didn't want her to see me as a liar I have always been truthful with her except this one occasion. But it has been a constant issue of me overthinking something thats all in my head that she has to calm me down. And that's why she was saying she is tired of reassuring me. Yes! she actually said that in a text that I am making everything so much worse by bothering her. So I stopped talking to her after that. How do I behave normally? My mind has been racing since that day. I keep meditating trying to visualize and dozing off doing so but when I wake up after about an hour my mind starts going crazy again. All day yesterday I was having panic attacks and anxiety. This morning I woke up and I felt a pit in my stomach but it didn't feel like mine it felt like it was someone else's possibly her anxiety? As she told me she could feel my uneasiness before. I had then seen in our messenger app that she had been online at 2:13am and it made me wonder if she was thinking of texting me or if she was talking to someone else. I do agree with our thoughts create one time she even confirmed this when I had said to her i know I can be alot to deal with sometimes and she told me don't think like that because then that's how I will treat you the energy you give me is how I will respond to you. My problem has always been overthinking and bombarding her with questions and it stresses her out which is the bigger issue here.

Can you give me some direction in what I should be imagining? Or meditate on that would bring this all around? 

Yes it's mix of custody issue and her handling how her child would react to having a new man in her life. 

I am trying to not let it get me down but right at this moment it hurts so much no talking to her. Every minute I am so anxious I feel throwing up. She has never been this level of angry at me and I keep feeling as if I ruined something so amazing. I am still baffled by how just to weeks ago she was tearing up telling me how she wants to spend the rest of her life with me she wants to build a life together now but it hurts her so much that she has to wait due to the child situation. And no she barely acknowledges my existence. Do you really think this could be a small thing that will blow over and she was just speaking out of anger not meaning it? Shes told me repeatedly she just wants me to be my absolute best because she only wants to surround herself with the best. I did have great results before Their were times out of fear she almost quit of us before but I was able to change that and we only grew closer and closer. She even told me how it happened. Last time when we had a problem she was listening to music and thinking about me and she realized she could never let me go I meant too much. She thinks of marrying me all the time. So I am trying not to blow it up bigger and bigger in my mind but it feels consuming at the moment and I am trying my best to battle that feeling.

Ok I will listen to those as I could use a refresher. Well I have noticed other things pop up that come up in my mind that have happened. Such as I had a coworker that really irritated me at times and I thought about him moving to night shift this was about 6 months ago. It didn't happen so I just forgot about it but then Just last week he was moved to night shift. And little things as well like a song kept coming up in my head that I would forget about as time went on and it is an older song but just yesterday it popped on youtube so I heard it.

Thanks for the help sorry to rant a little bit but I truly love this woman she brings out the best in me. And it's the kind of thing that when you spend time with them and just know its all or nothing you only want them and noone else because it just wouldn't make sense. That's how I feel. 

5/31/2020 5:51 pm  #30

You've got to calm down, love. You are enough, and you are good enough. She's not better than you. You've already apologised enough and excessively. I understand that you feel bad about the lie and that you have been trying to convince her of how sorry you are, that you aren't a liar, etc., but she has already told you it is very wearing. It would wear me down as well. Enough is enough. Stop it now. No more texting. All you are doing is upsetting her and pushing her away, and I know you don't want to do that. You don't happen to be from the Philippines, do you? There was somebody last year who was doing exactly what you've been doing and he was from there, and the girl sounded just like yours. I was wondering if it's a common male trait there.

I'm not sure how to describe how to behave normally if you don't know what that means. Stay calm, don't overreact to things, keep your emotions under control, behave like someone who doesn't have an emotional investment in the situation, that sort of thing.

You should imagine the end result that you want to have with this girl, whatever that is, and think from the standpoint of this already being true and an accomplished fact. For example, if that means being happily married to her with the child living with you and everybody getting along great, then imagine that and keep it uppermost in your mind. I don't think it would hurt under the circumstances, if you want to, to also imagine her praising you in whatever ways you would like to be praised (as with the girl and her employer in Mental Diets) since you work together and it sounds like there might be a problem there at the moment with all of your apologising, etc.

You're trying too hard and doing it outwardly, too, and that's obviously having the opposite effect than you want it to, so stop it. Didn't you say that she has told you she loves you and wants to marry you? Do you have a fear of this not happening or of it being too good to be true or something like that? If so, if any of that happened, you would be the one doing that to yourself. It would be coming from you, so don't let that happen. How silly would that be? Don't worry so much. You must have been doing great before, so you can go back to doing great again. Put this incident behind you. The more you dwell on it so will she. Take your attention away from it and let it fade away and so will she. Focus on what you want, not on what you don't want.

I just want to add that you have probably been playing what happened over and over again in your head and reliving it over and over and beating yourself up over it. It sounds like it to me. That is going on in your imagination and it is only going to perpetuate that problem and make it bigger and bigger. It might be difficult at first, but you've got to do the opposite by hearing her say all sorts of good things about you to you. I don't do social media, but last year somebody who does sent me a screenshot from there that was deeply upsetting to me and a big shock. He should have known better than to do that. At first that was all I could see and think about. It might as well have been a big neon sign flashing in my face. At first it was a big mental battle back and forth between seeing that screenshot in my mind and focussing on thinking the things I wanted to instead, and it took me probably about a month to get to the point where I barely ever thought about it. I don't think your incident is that big, not yet anyway, that it should be a big mental battle that would require as much effort as I had to put into my situation. I think you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/01/2020 1:47 am)

Board footera