Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2019 6:36 pm  #1

College Manifestation!

Hi everyone! I've just joined this website, and am not really sure where to post this.

No one from my high school has gotten into my dream school in about 12 or so years, and I am hoping to break that streak. I’ve been trying to manifest my acceptance into this specific school since my freshman year! I’m afraid I’m going to jinx myself with my myriad of thoughts about getting in every single day. I have been attempting to β€œlet go” of my desire and let the universe do its thing, but I’m worried my previous manifestations have not been enough. Should. I continue manifesting, or just let the universe handle it? If the former, I use visualizations, as well as askfirmations. Are there any other methods I should be using?Β 

Also, as stupid as this question may sound stupid (I’m quite paranoid), do you think that the LOA is able to oversee the many B’s on my transcript, and I will still be accepted into this top school?

Thank you so much for reading and taking time out of your day to help me! I look forward to reading your responses.

Last edited by au12 (10/29/2019 6:38 pm)

10/30/2019 3:51 am  #2

Re: College Manifestation!

I'm a university lecturer and on the 3-year BSc courses we run, we ask for three A levels, at A, B and another B as a minimum. We also do have flexible pathways for other qualifications, ie a foundation year if they don't have this - we encourage applicants to have these sorts of conversations with admissions tutors.

The example of Neville's purchasing agent is an interesting one and proves what you can achieve with living in the end. Go for it!Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera