Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2019 5:50 am  #1

Getting My Baby Back

My ex and I had been together for nine years when we broke up. We were high school sweethearts--started dating when we were basically babies. Our love was strong, our connection deep--it still is. We are still in contact and talk to each other respectfully, share memes, see each other from time to time, etc. both of us have feelings, but we aren't committed.  A lot of toxicity seeped in our relationship, and instead of helping each other grow, we were bringing each other down and getting toxic as the days passed. Both of us had some demons that we needed to slay. I initiated the breakup and retracted it quickly. We played normal for a few days until he said that he needed a break to work on himself. I told him I didn't want to be left hanging. So, we broke up. Mutually. Neither of us wanted it. I've seen this man cry only a couple of times, and the break up was one of them. He told me that I was the love of his life, he would always tell me that we'd get married. And, I still want that, I want him.  But, I also know that this breakup was necessary for us to grow as individuals.  He hurt me, and he feels guilty about that. He wants to own up to his mistakes and come to me healed. That being said, I don't want a future without him in it. I'm starting this challenge to: 1) Increase my vibration so that I can manifest a new, shiny, and loving relationship with this man2) Let go of all fears and doubts 3) Have a place to share my journey and provide you guys with an inspiring success story Every cell of my body knows that he and I are meant to be together for the rest of our lives. But, doubt does creep in from time to time, and the break up still hurts.  So, follow my journey and get some inspiration. I know this will have a happy ending!

9/26/2019 9:39 pm  #2

Re: Getting My Baby Back

DAY 0 UPDATE: Not officially started the challenge yet
I had a good, productive day today. Went to the gym and kicked ass over there! Also, I went for a walk and was feeling good and positive for most of the day.

So, as I mentioned earlier my baby and I am in contact with each other--sometimes he texts me, sometimes I'm the one who initiates the conversation. I initiated it yesterday, and we talked for a bit, I was my funny/quirky/flirty self, and I did make him laugh, I always do. He is protective of me and sent me a news report and tell me to stay vigilant and safe. Progress?

Self-care update: I did something to make myself smile! I got my hair colored and am absolutely in LOVE with them!

I also did my visualization, meditation, and affirmations for the day.

9/27/2019 6:16 am  #3

DAY 01 UPDATE: What's Going on, Universe!? 
Okay, so I was going to wait till the end of the day to write this update, but a series of weird events happened.  I started the day out as usual--did my Yoga and meditation for the day, did the 10 minutes of Visualisation, went to the gym, etc. like I regularly do.  I saw a lot of angel numbers today--like I usually do. 11:11/1:11 about 7 times, 888/8888 5 times, 999, 777, 444 and 222 were also in the mix. But, I'm used to seeing angel numbers all over so I didn't think much of it.  For my afternoon routine, on my way home from the gym, I called three friends to talk to--none of them picked up. So, I moved on to wanting to do something nice for myself. So, I thought I'd pick something up on my way home.  As I was driving towards my house, something made me change the route I usually take. A voice in my head asked me to go straight. So, I did.  I kept driving until I wanted to turn.  ...and I realized I was on my way to HIS house. I knew no one would be there (he has moved to another city for work), but there was something that was DRIVING me to go there. I've not been to that side of town since we broke up. But, something was driving me there. As I was on the intersection, I was FLOODED with angel numbers. I saw his initials on a number plate.  On his street, I saw angel numbers 666, 777, and 999.  It was 3:33 PM. The radio in my car was playing, "all I can say, I love you till the end."  Of course, I didn't stop at his house, I simply drove by, but I felt sad. As I drove away, I saw more angel numbers, 999, 444, 222, and 333.  A rush of happiness took over me! I don't know why. This is extremely weird.  Also, I've been seeing this guy who's been hitting on my at the gym a lot--I go at random times, yet I see him. A former crush sent me a request on Instagram as well.  Weird day. 

9/28/2019 12:17 pm  #4

DAY 02 UPDATE: Letting Go and Moving On 

Woke up feeling good as hell in the morning, wrote in my gratitude journal, did my visualization, meditated, and went to the gym. On my way to the gym, I checked my WhatsApp and saw that my ex had texted me, so I texted back. I also saw loads of angel numbers--even my ex's initials on the number plates (5 times)! And, our initials on number plates as well (4 times). I was reading a book when I replied to another text from the guy, and he was online, so we had a fun conversation together that I ended. He was supposed to call me, and I was extremely excited, but he didn't. His loss because I'm not available tomorrow  

I was surrounded b my angels today! Saw 222, 999, 444, 333 (like five times!), 555, 7777 on his favorite car, 1111, and 111. What's the Universe upto? 

I've decided to let go of this being the PRIMARY thing in my life and concentrate on my work, physical fitness, relationship with friends and parents, and hobbies. This will manifest when the Universe wishes. I want a healthy, fulfilling, loving, and happy relationship... I don't care about the amount of time that it'll take. It's coming and I have 100% faith. 

I'll keep up with my visualizations but this won't be the ONLY thing I'll care about from now on. Let it go, and let it flow. Or, set it and forget it. 

Also, nothing BAD will happen to me if this doesn't happen AS and WHEN I want it. I'm fully capable of creating a beautiful and happy life for myself. I don't need someone to complete me because I'm whole on my own. 

9/29/2019 11:34 am  #5

DAY 03 UPDATE: A Crisis
I will refer to my ex as my husband because that's what he has always been to me. We were on the brink of getting married before this pause.

I woke up very early--about 5:30 AM--as is something was waking me up, so I turned on an Abraham Hickes video, watched it until I fell asleep again. I woke up to a song about the circle of life. I was about done with my husband and decided to live my life and keep him off my mind. I did do my visualization, though. 

Then, I got a call from him--I was expecting it since he was supposed to call me the day before. So, I went straight to business, skipping the small talk. But, he didn't call me to talk about that. A family crisis took place, he told me, and I broke down but gave him strength. Told him I was there for him and he told me that he'd come to town soon and that he'd see me when he did. I also talked to my mother in law who wants things to be okay between him and me. We've been in constant touch all day today. I'm hoping to see him soon and offering all my support to him and his family. 

I trust the Universe and understand divine timing. I will not try to be impatient and take control, I'll let things flow because the Universe knows what is best for me. We're creating a strong, happy, committed, passionate, and fulfilling relationship where love conquers all. I don't care the amount of time it takes, I know it is coming and I know all I have to do is to receive it when it does.

9/30/2019 12:25 pm  #6

DAY 04 UPDATE: Building Bridges

Since I know in my heart and soul that mine will be a success story, I just want to take y'all along on my journey and provide you with all the hope and positivity that I can.  My husband and I are currently in the process of developing an easy, loving, kind, and happy bridge. We have equal give and take in our relationship and are currently in constant communication. Today was a day when we talked throughout the day via texts and had fun, lighthearted conversations.  My hubby is going on a trip soon, and he said he'd definitely bring something for me! So, I'll be looking forward to that.  People have been coming up to me for advice. I met a friend today who needed to clean her vibration, and I helped and felt amazing!  I've seen awful loads of 333s today, 111/1111 are next. But, there have been more too. I heard some of my man's favorite songs in my friend's car, so that was awesome! Additionally, I also saw my hubby's name or months of birth on a registration plate.  I'll be seeing my MIL tomorrow, and I think that my husband will also be in town! In any case, we'll be seeing each other, anyway.  I'm just going with the flow now. I know my desires have manifested; it's just a matter of divine timing. So excited to see how this unfolds!!

10/01/2019 12:56 pm  #7

DAY 05 UPDATE: Letting it Flow 
A friend came to visit me and get her work done from another state so I've been busy with her all day. My husband did text me for a few today but the conversation wasn't going anywhere so I left him on read on a GIF. He'll contact me if and when he want too. 

Seeing a lot of synchronicity. Thought of a friend and ran into her, ran into a few batchmates from my college is all! Total coincidence! Additionally, I've been seeing a lot of angel numbers and my husband's initials and DOB everywhere. And mirror numbers such as 1771, 1331, etc. as well. I wonder what that means. 

My friend and I were reading tarot just for fun and we came across ACCURATE AF READINGS. The cards just SPOKE to us. Everything was eerily accurate. I did one about my husband and I. A stronger relationship is on the cards. 

Let's see how this unfolds. 

I'll keep you updated everyday, as always. 

10/02/2019 12:08 pm  #8

DAY 06 UPDATE: Building a Bridge 

For the first time in months, I woke up feeling calm. I've been feeling extremely calm and positive today! All of my fears, insecurities, sadness, anxiety about our future just faded away overnight. I KNOW in my heart and soul that we are together.  In my dream, my husband texted me the following message: "Baby, I'm building a bridge. Please wait for me. I'm coming."  I've only been dreaming positive things about him and us being together.  And I've always had dreams about the things I manifest.  A lot of guys have eyes for me! They seem to gather around me as honeybees do around flowers. But, I've got a ring on my finger ;) quite literally. I'm wearing the diamond ring that he gave me.  Thought of a friend today, got a text from her out of the blue.  Everything seems to be going my way. Everything seems to be going well for me — green lights, synchronicities, angel numbers, etc.  Tarot says I've got serious commitment coming in. I guess I'll have to start saving for my wedding!  My manifestation is only a few seconds away. I have nothing to worry about. I'm extremely calm and collected. 

ALSO! I heard a lot of songs about reconciliation, saw my hubby's initials EVERYWHERE I went! Wooohooo!

Last edited by Luna09 (10/02/2019 12:10 pm)

10/03/2019 11:59 am  #9

DAY 07 UPDATE: Hormonal ****-Storm 

I was extremely hormonal today, thanks to my period. I woke up feeling sad and had a bad dream about there being a third party--my husband talking to someone, which, deep down, I know there isn't. But, my mood was off the entire day and I felt weepy. I cried a lot. Felt all of that yearning and missing. 

My husband and I were texting all day long. While the conversation was funny, light-hearted and positive, it invoked feelings of longing, pining, and desire in me. Like, I didn't already have what I want which is funny because my man has acted protective towards me today. 

I think it is the hormones for the most part. 

I won't initiate a conversation with my baby tomorrow so that I can re-calibrate my feelings.  Things are going well with my love, extremely well. We aren't talking about the heavy stuff but we are connecting and making the other smile. I need to stop 'missing' him or feeling that he isn't with me because he is! In manifestation and in REAL LIFE. Can someone please knock some sense into me? I'm talking to this man and yet I'm missing him like anything. 

As for symbols, I saw my husband's initials everywhere I went. And, our 'couple' initials as well. I also saw 11:11, 333, 444, 666, etc. I haven't been paying much attention to them lately. 

10/04/2019 10:28 am  #10

DAY 08: Manifestd the Guy Once, Can Do it Again 

My husband and I got together when we were fourteen years old. I unintentionally used the law of attraction to get him in my life--I would daydream about us being together, doodle in books, write his name on my hand, you know, the teenager stuff. He liked me then; he loves me now. How hard can it be to manifest an awesome relationship with a man who has my name tattooed on his body? A man who was inches away from proposing? A man who's irrevocably in love with me? Our connection is deep and can't be undone.  So, what is it that's holding me back?  Unlike the first time around, I feel that the stakes are high in this case. I'm kind of desperate and impatient to have him the way I want. I want him NOW! I also feel 'incomplete' without him, which causes pain.  Guess what I'm doing? I'm wobbling. Creating resistance, delaying my manifestation from happening. So, I'm getting in my OWN WAY! 

One of the toughest challenges that I'm facing is that my husband and I are in communication, but not the way I want us to be. We're joking around and being lighthearted--just like we used to back when we weren't official. But, the pain and impatience are what's making me go 'argh!!!' If I go back a decade, we were having the same conversations and I was feeling GOOD and happy. Now I feel the loss and that's what I need to change because quite frankly, my man and I are good. There's no reason for me to freak out, I need to go with the flow and let things unfold naturally. The chances of us coming back together in the "real world" or even in the eyes of the "unawakened" are HIGH. This manifestation will come into the 3D if I can just detach myself. 

I created a wedding invite on Canva, have started looking for wedding stuff on Pinterest, etc. I've also created a folder of our family photos to look at for positivity. 

But, I think my PMS is playing with me at the moment and making me feel emotional. 

My man and I are doing great, we texted all day for the second day in a row! I can feel us getting closer day by day. I NEED to detach now. I know that at this time next year, the two of us will be preparing for our wedding, so what do I have to worry about? 

As for signs and symbols, I've been seeing our couple initials a LOT, my man's initials, the numbers 333, 222, and 999 (that's the one I've seen the most). 

Board footera