Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2019 12:42 pm  #1

Distance problem

Hi all,

I posted here not too long ago asking for reassurance, but now I’m actually feeling really down. Me and my special person are both living in a foreign country and we are from different countries too. Last time I thought our biggest problem was culture and how our parents would never approve of us being together. I was confident that LOA can fix that somehow. He told me he’d moved on from me but today I am certain that he’s not. He told me that he still has feelings for me but he’s moving another country to find job opportunities. He said he’s not financially stable atm and he’s not even sure if he wants to go back to his home country. He told me his main focus right now is to be stable and he can’t entertain a relationship with anyone even though he really likes me. I know I can’t be selfish, I love him and at the end of the day I want the best for him. But it just really hurts I manifested him “back”, at least he admitted that he still got feelings for me, but now distance going to keep us apart?

I even manifested my parents’ approval, I genuinely thought that everything was working out perfectly. All the big problems are solved. Now the problem is he doesn’t wanna live in this country anymore, I can’t even move with him even if I want to because he doesn’t know where he wants to settle and he’s the type of person that keeps moving every year. I can’t follow him and move every year too. I need some help please. I know this problem is smaller that the cultural problem and all that. But I can’t seem to convince him to settle down in one country.

I don’t know what I should visualize, because the problem is him always moving to find more job opportunities, him wanting more wealth. Should I visualize him telling that he’s grateful for what he has? Should I visualize him telling he doesn’t want a new job anymore? I really don’t know.

I think the main problem is he wants to feel financially stable first before entering a relationship, so should I visualize him in a relationship with me? Or visualize him having a lot of money?. Thank you thank you thank you

Last edited by Queen4444 (9/01/2019 6:07 am)

9/15/2019 12:02 pm  #2

Re: Distance problem

Hey, so your question is what to visualize? I could be wrong here but I guess you should focus on what you want the most at the end of the day, you want to be married to him then visualize that. It doesn't matter which country you live in, what culture you're from. Visualize being married to him and how it's going to make you feel, what kind of relationship you want with him, you want him to be a romantic husband etc etc. I understand very much that it is easier said than done. For me, I manifested my specific person back when I finally gave up on him. I'm sure visualization helps, but don't overdo it I guess. At some point you need to let go of all your expectations. You'll be fine with or without him

9/16/2019 2:16 pm  #3

Re: Distance problem

Cottoncandy wrote:

Hey, so your question is what to visualize? I could be wrong here but I guess you should focus on what you want the most at the end of the day, you want to be married to him then visualize that. It doesn't matter which country you live in, what culture you're from. Visualize being married to him and how it's going to make you feel, what kind of relationship you want with him, you want him to be a romantic husband etc etc. I understand very much that it is easier said than done. For me, I manifested my specific person back when I finally gave up on him. I'm sure visualization helps, but don't overdo it I guess. At some point you need to let go of all your expectations. You'll be fine with or without him

Hello. If I want just a relationship so what i have imagine? how live in the end  in my case? i want imagine that Im with my sp  and my friends and their boyfriends in the party and we have amazing  night  and we have fun, or my sp is telling me he loves me.. . Is this live in the end that I already have a relationship?

Board footera